Reviews for No Matter Where You Go - Rurouni Kenshin
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
crap! i thought i reviewed this story a long time ago! well im doing it know! loved it. it was so... you know... like... i can't even think of anything to write_ it was good... and if you don't want to take my word for it. then just go and read it yourself. (which would seem kind of crazy seeing as you are the one who wrote it ,and you already know what it says) hey! didn't i just say i just say i couldn't think of anything to write! it was good!_ well, im going to shut up now and go and read some more. see ya!
Jessica Himura chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
OH MY GOSH! I love this fanfic!

SO MUCH DRAMA OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!

I really love fanfics like these ones; I don't really like comedy fanfics because DRAMA AND ROMANCE ONES ARE SSO MUCH BETTER!
shinran always chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
wonderful... it totally match with the anime...love the 'misao's' background ;
Darbie-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Simple and cute. It's quite easy to understand. I enjoyed reading this fic, and it does show the Rurouni side of Kenshin rather than the Battousai himself.
Serena B chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Short and cute! Just how I like my men, er, I mean stories. Anyway, loved it. Kenshin seemed more the Rurouni in this fic than any I've read. Usually people write him more as the Battousai. But we love him as the Rurouni, ne?

serena b

btw, isn't it "where ever you go, there you are"? Hehe.
chibi chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Erk...

what fanfic is this? I'm very confused

but its kenshin and kaoru rite?

I really hoope so... I hate it to be a misao and kenshin fic...

erkk..