Reviews for Reverse
Ieodraco05 chapter 13 . 11/10
Such high expections for this sorry and yet it falls in it's face like ridiculously high percentage of Dramione tales. You have to wonder why authors continue doggedly with story plotd , annoying pairs and weird love scenes that fail before enen of third chapters?
I love this fanfic so much. I just have a question, do you like dumbledore as a character or are you a fanfic author who bashed him in fanfics and I mean the universe A dumbledore not the evil one in universe B
jch4rl13 chapter 45 . 10/10
This is a beautiful story, and whether you ever finish this or not thank you for sharing
Viola chapter 1 . 9/5
Authoress has experienced mental issues. PLease stop trying to contact her
RubellaKaur chapter 45 . 9/2
Please come back I lOVE this story.. btw what happened to My Evans? ... Please come back
Tuzki chapter 1 . 8/22
Rereadfing this right now cuz its sych a great readddf!
STOP ASKING chapter 1 . 7/19
Author has made it very clear this will not be completed.
STOP SENDING EMAILS AND PERSONAL MESSAGES ASKING HER TO! SHE IS SICK OF IT AND YOUR PITIFUL NEEDS OF ALWAYS HAPPY ENDINGS!
bronwyn-black chapter 45 . 7/18
WOW! This is a truly OUTSTANDING work! Between the prophecy, the characters, the government, and overall world-building, this fic takes you into a universe of its own. I've fallen in love with this story, and can't wait to find out what happens next.

Tom's character is oddly lovable in this. I say oddly because he often acts disinterested and is a bit difficult at times, and yet I sympathize with him, and want to see better for him. Props to you for that!
My hatred towards Lily Evans is going to need a while to cool down after Viceroy Evans. My Godric! Speaking of My, watching Hermione act like her and deal with the complications of being her is incredibly entertaining. Watching her interacting with Ronáld never fails to make me snicker.

I'm excited to see what goes on in the next few chapters with Sirius and the gala, and I'm eager to learn more about the prophecy. I truly do hope that you see this fic through to the end. I don't think anyone could quite do this world justice.

I love the way that you incorporate humor into this dark world. I can never seem to get the balance just right, but you hit it right on the head every time. That and the fact that this work takes you on a bit of an emotional journey of its own, what with the laughing, crying, anger, anxiety, etc. is impressive. Personally, I hope that my works will one day immerse readers like yours do.

If you've made it this far into my ADHD-and-sleep-deprivation-driven ramblings about how much I love this piece, I'd like to thank you for all of the time and effort you've so obviously put into this work :)) Also, thanks for reading this jumbled mess of words spewing out of my mouth as I try to portray accurately my awe and adoration
Witch with the Cat chapter 45 . 7/16
Right. I suppose the chance of you reading that comment is extremely slight but still, here we go.
I absolutely love this! I tried to start it three times and only a few days ago I remembered it and read it. And the only thing I regret is that I only managed it now.
I love how you made everyone! Tom reminds me of Dumbledore but also not, Bella reminds of Ginny, Harry of Severus and Severus of Sirius :D Hermione though... well, I always found I didn't like many authors' portrayal of her, especially fresh after the war, yours however... is perfect. Thank you. I also love how you wrote Draco, in my opinion he isn't anything like Harry, which was your goal after all. Peia is such a sweet girl, her friendship with Evans is precious.
I have to admit, I was a bit nervous you'd have treated Hermione like a sidekick and made Draco The Chosen One, I dearly how it wasn't in your plans.
I think the furry one is Pettigrew, the other one I would think it's Rita Skeeter but I'm not sure.
I wonder what was the last hole in the prophecy and how the gala went... How they managed to win... I hope no one dies... I wonder whether Hermione would stay or go back to her world...
Well I guess we won't ever know. But that's okay. Thank you for writing it and giving us such an amazing piece of fandom. I wish you lots of happiness in life! 3
majocolina chapter 45 . 7/4
please tell me that you are going to finish the story
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 6/19
Hey all.
Lady Moodglow posted on Tumblr awhile back that she is never gonna post any new material on line again.
Sucks but her choice.
aureliandreams chapter 45 . 5/30
oh my god. please please PLEASE finish this — its AMAZING
Oh please please say this will be updated! I love the world you’ve created on this side & the twist of characters. Amazing ingenuity.
Pretty sure lady moonglow got hacked and lost access to her account. She wrote a review a while back talking about this but hacker deleted it. So maybe stop hating on her for not updating because of something out of her control
eagerreader chapter 21 . 5/2
This. This is my favorite chapter. The most badass, dramatic, heartbreaking - you have a gift! Wherever you are, I wish you nothing but the best!
4,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »