Reviews for Reverse
Natira chapter 9 . 10/14
If he gets to choose between conflicting orders, then how about: “I order you never to follow orders, unless you want to.”
Natira chapter 5 . 10/14
I’m guessing Lily!
Lyssasoulless chapter 45 . 10/13
saw the update on your bio and excited for this to potentially be updated, gonna re read it regardless because it's really interesting!
nikolasowa chapter 45 . 10/2
Please update!
flyongoldenwings chapter 45 . 10/1
please
why the hell did u stop updating? i am waiting for ages and i am in love with this story... PLEASE PLEASE i beg u to update now before i commit a suicide..
Please please please I’m in love with this story, without a doubt one of the best fanfics out there. I know you probably won’t read this but if you do I’m begging you to finish the story.
sailorxbloom chapter 45 . 9/17
I have read every chapter over the course of two days save this one. Knowing it's the last, knowing it isn't finished, knowing I knew that going in, my heart still breaks.

I hope wherever you are that you are happy and healthy and I just want to thank you for sharing such a moving work of art. Even unfinished, it's beautiful.
GigiSellers22 chapter 45 . 9/9
I’m constantly hoping one day I’ll come back to this and there will be chapter 46! Hope you do decide to come back and update it, I’ve reread it several times now, especially during the lockdown! ️
ProudFangirl23 chapter 32 . 9/5
I have a question...

If Hermione becomes My, does My become Hermione?
Can't wait to read more, I keep coming to check if there's another chapter and end up rereading, it's just that good! Hope real life and your muse let you finish this highly original fic. Thanks for posting!
i think its a good snape...i have suspected that ever since his first introduction in this story...anyways...time will reveal all secrets i suppose, or maybe the book will...
PainteDreamer chapter 45 . 8/24
God, this fanfic is always a whirl to read.
I always hesitate to pick it up because the story always sucks me in and just draws all my attention. I get very distracted and am unable to put it down until I finish.

I always think about where this story goes. Hoping that there’s a chance you might pick this up again!

Cheers!
summerspringss chapter 45 . 8/18
The way you’re able to weave such magnificence and just joy between Draco and a Hermione is my everything. I felt so much warmth when I was reading of Dracos just pure elation when he could summon magick again.

I honestly can’t love this anymore than I already do; this warm, reverent, and soft Draco is perfect for the Chinese fireball dragon.

My stomach hurled every time there is a Ronáld scene though,,, I wonder how Sirius will act when they meet at the gala(?) the long silence from My to Sirius could be detrimental but who knows...

Thank you so much for writing, you have captured the pure hearted essence of happiness and joy that HERMIONE and Draco share with each other

Happy day and stay safe!
summerspringss chapter 40 . 8/17
That cursed Blaise! He’s the one that tipped her off of the journal! Who exactly is he?! And what is wrong with him?!

I’ve had a bad feeling towards Zabini as a character but for him to actually forsake the friends he has grown up with is absolutely insane.

My theory that perhaps Hermione isn’t the only to travel across the stars, but perhaps Zabini’s place was switched as well? I don’t know as of now, but it’s absolutely thrilling to read every chapter of this story.

I absolutely cannot look away for a second without wanting another.

Thank you so much for writing, the beauty and how layered this plot is so perfect in so many ways. The dreams that connect Malfoy and Hermione was set up even when Pansy told Hermione that Malfoy had a specific character he was crushing on...

Thé dote are connecting!