Reviews for Reverse
danielleholz chapter 1 . 3h
This will be my 4th time reading this beautiful story- even though my heart’s about to be broken all over again. I hope you finish it one day. Please come back to us. ️
Mona Salehi chapter 25 . 9/18
This story is so intense and amazzzing! I can't believe your talent.
LuDeLuu chapter 45 . 9/9
I can't begin to put into words how thoroughly I've enjoyed this fanfic. So much so that I've already read it twice in the span of two weeks. The world building is so impressive and detailed that reading back I realised you'd left these clues all over about things that were explained much later and it's overall so beautiful and incredibly smart. I wish I had half your talent, really.
Also, the characters! The parallels between the universes when it comes to their personalities is so well thought out and delivered. I fell in love with each one. Especially Draco, obviously.
I want to say, you are so creative, not only for crafting such a rich world but filling it with these new characters and even spells and theories and stories of your own. It's all just beautiful.
I truly do hope you continue this because I am irrecoverably hooked. And if you ever plan to write a book I'd be thrilled to read that too. I'm sure ir would be amazing!
ive been waiting since 2015 omg just feed us already we're STARVING FOR MORE
Red-Wings-It chapter 45 . 8/23
For the love of all that is holy... This is my favourite Dramione fic. Ever. I know it's been years, but if there is any chance of a second resurrection - let it be here! Your writing is so detailed and flows so easily that it's practically flawless. Frankly, even just the plans for the last few chapters would be everything and more. Thank you for what you have written, as it's so so lovely and heartwarming to see such development!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 45 . 8/21
You havent updated in a while but this is still the greatest fanfic ive ever read.
chestnutss chapter 45 . 8/16
D isarming
I nteresting
N ew
G randiose

This is a wonderful fanfic! You are a wonderful writer!
Bitterglass chapter 45 . 8/13
Please update this, I know its been four years but I need it xx
Giada chapter 45 . 8/10
Still checking! :3
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 7/20
LOVe it!
LC chapter 45 . 7/15
Hi hi
So
I'm p sure I left reviews the first time I read this (literally years ago lol) and it is in my favourites BUT I forgot my password bc I'm main,y on so3 these days *shrug emoji*

I vaguely remembered this story and was super keen when I found it and honestly it's so much better than I remembered (mostly bc it's been years I guess)

Your level of detail and all the small things that end up linking together (like how Draco kept knowing things about Hermione, bc of the dreams) and the reveal which is so satisfactory & unexpected

I won't deny I'm still super curious about how things go down at the Weasley's party and if this was a Peter/ Rita meeting
And also about Peter's fate in this universe: is he a traitor to his friend's side. If not threatened by the violence of the death eaters, would he have the courage to turn on the marauders. Is he braver in seeing the discrimination and despising/fighting it? Idk dude, it's fascinating

Also Charlie Weasley, I wanna know what he's up to

The magic between Hermione and Draco is also super interesting and I'd love to see developments of that

I know you may have given up on this story, but if you do ever post more, I will most likely read it bc it's fascinating and excellently written

"Taupe." Now isn't THAT overly specific. You do realize no living person actually knows by memory what taupe looks like? I had to look it up on Google. Use "grey" unless you want to come across as needlessly pretentious.
suerpent chapter 31 . 7/10
I'm loving Tom and hermione moments!
TJovanka chapter 45 . 7/7
Please update! This is one of the best dramione I’ve ever read! Please please update!
MaireadTBTS chapter 45 . 7/2
Hi!

So I'm new to this story, I bookmarked it a while ago, but have honestly only just found the time to read it now that I've finished uni. I've read your profile, so I know there's a chance it'll be a while before it's updated/finished but I felt the need to comment here. Recently I've struggled so badly at leaving comments, because my anxiety has gotten the best of me, but for this I can't not leave a review.

I started reading this on Friday, and finished it by Monday. I devoured this story. It is exquisite, and perfect, as is your writing!
I have hit such a slump in reading recently through my depression, and it's really screwed with me, that I suddenly got no pleasure, no reaction from something I've loved so much for so long. But this, this amazing emotional, beautiful, heart-breaking story has brought that love back.

Moments and chapters from this made me feel broken, angry, hurt, and empty in a ways books and stories haven't for ages now. Snape's interrogation of Hermione and her reactions, her confrontation with Tom afterwards made me have to stand up and walk away because I, finally, physically felt myself react to that on her behalf. The argument between Dramione and the angst around it, especially the memories with Bellatrix made me cry, and hurt, and have to lie and tell my mum it was my hay-fever that was making my eyes stream! Their reconciliation, Draco's memories in that meeting, and the hours of them talking it out made me smile like a loon! And getting Lucius back those father-son moments, and gut wrenching scenes where he can't be a father before he remembers, the whole scene of Narcissa's death (which I've actually forgiven you for, and I can never normally forgive anyone for killing her off) just made me love this more.

But this chapter, his elation at his magic and your descriptions of them together. You've just made my absolute week/month (possibly year!)! Also, your descriptions of the mental health angles here, the anxieties, depression, stresses, and PTSD are so accurate and genuine (for me, at least). It makes me feel so elated to see such a good portrayals of them.

So I guess all I can say after this is thank you. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of heart breaking, gut wrenching perfection. Thank you for finding my love of reading for me. And for letting me feel it all come rushing back in the best way. This is now, and has been possibly the most compelling read I've had in many many years, and (without wishing to make this feel awkward) I completely love you for it. You are amazing. Please never forget that, because I'll never forget what these 45 chapters have given me!

(Sorry, that got really long! Oops!)
Xx