Reviews for Reverse
meghasmile3 chapter 1 . 10/10
This is so good but I guess you aren't updating anymore. And that is heartbreaking.
This is such a beautiful and emotional story I will add this to the list of stories that I check weekly for an update. (I’ve been checking one story for about three years now so this is not a bluff) please please pleaaaase update
laloudu77 chapter 3 . 10/6
Woooow what a mess you created here! I almost have some difficulties reading your story! xD
hitsugaya16 chapter 45 . 10/3
Definitely one of the best Dramione fanfics in the site! Very well-written and unique. I will be waiting patiently for the next installation. Always~
bluefrost15 chapter 25 . 10/3
CLEAR THE SEARCHES FOLKS

Hermione badass
Hermione BAMF
Hermione Chosen One
Hermione awesome
Hermione saviour
Hermione hero

Dear lord the amount of hours I binge read this... I can't stop wont stop
Gifty chapter 2 . 9/30
Such a good start! I am so curious how she will find out who she is in that universe!
noturavggurl chapter 45 . 9/20
I really enjoy how different this story is from the bulk of other Dramiones I've read. im excited to see what happens next. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of creativity and your labor of writing with us! I'm sending you all the good writing vibes
SevmioneAlways chapter 45 . 9/19
Yay! Draco got magic back! and in such an unexpected way. i didnt see that coming until right when Hermione started explaining the "feeling" herself. I am so happy for them! I saw in your bio that you would be traveling and taking time off but i didnt see when that travel time started. is there any update on when you will continue this!? cause i am hooked! great writing. i cant wait to see more!
sunshinealeia chapter 32 . 9/18
Here's hoping I havent reviewed this chapter my last two read throughs so I can tell you again how much I love this story! Fantastic writing, magnificent plot, and loveable and memorable characters. I do hope you'll finish it one day. We're all waiting patiently for that update email.
SevmioneAlways chapter 34 . 9/15
hey there. quick note. the "darling" comment from draco to hermiome before she goes to meet filch. its actually acushla. at least in the ways ive seen it. Citation:Living in a gaelic/irish heritage family. love the story so far! i cant wait to see what happens with Blaise. i feel like maybe he was the leak the last time shit went down. just a thought thats been nagging me the last couple chapters. keep it up!
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 45 . 9/15
You can't abandon this! Please come back :). I meant to review after chapter 1 but I was so hooked couldn't stop reading for a moment. But now I'll go back and review each chapter, rereading some favorite scenes. I'm sure by the time I'm done you'd have posted ch46... Deal?
i3LEGEND chapter 32 . 8/27
are we ever going to see how people in universe A react to My being in Hermione’s body? or does the switch not go both ways
Jani chapter 45 . 8/15
Thank you for writing and sharing this fic with us. It has been such a fun read. I accidently started it (since I try to just read complete fics), and somewhere around chapter 17 I realized it was a WIP, and hadn't been updated in a while, but I was soooo very glad that I had made that "mistake" because even unfinished, it has been a joy. So cleverly written. So many ideas. Truly excellent!
jownzl chapter 45 . 8/14
Loved this, would love for it to be finished too.. You really put effort in your caracters, I feel bad to leave them here.. It's a bit like a trilogy that never ends because the 3th book never gets written.. But I really loved it this far. You are an amazing writer..
EaGLes41574 chapter 45 . 8/13
Oh my dear, PLEASE, don't abandon this. I must say that I am so invested in those members of Universe B. It is breaking my heart that there is no more.
4,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »