Reviews for Reverse
Also, haven't seen this done much, but if you don't think you'll ever be in a frame of mind to finish this, I'd LOVE even a one-chapter summary of how the story resolves.

Hope you're doing well.
I'm not one for smut, but these two clearly need to "join," if you know what I mean- nudge, nudge.
I've been reading and not reviewing, and for that I feel bad. But how can I stop myself from voraciously consuming each chapter as fast as I can?

This is a wonderfully written and planned-out story. The arcs are so well placed and paced. It is extremely difficult to write something that feels as complete as this world does. You have a rare talent. I hope you're writing originals for a living by now! You definitely should be.
Pat chapter 34 . 11/6
I have always wanted to read this story for a very long time. Now I am reading it and it's oh so brilliant! I can't imagine the afford it takes to plot and plan for this. I love how your imagination is going and everything. Congratulations in advance for your fiction that you're writing apart from this fanfic. Please come back and finish the story as I'm sure there are tons of fans who are waiting for your return! Thank you so much! Lots of love!
God, this truly is a wonder!
moodygoody chapter 45 . 11/4
Oh my God! This is an unbelievable story! It is so powerful and wonderful, I just hope you return to it someday. Anyway, thank you for every minute I spent with your writing!
Scarletpixiern chapter 45 . 10/26
Love your story! Please finish it. It is hands down my favorite!
Alkeni chapter 45 . 10/23
I love this fic so much. I hope you write more! but thank you for writing what you have!
MessyBargainer chapter 2 . 10/21
Rereading this entire fic is my weekend goal, and oh my goodness it is so much more savoury reading this the second time around! Thanks so much for writing this lovely story, it's been a fantastic time :)
MessyBargainer chapter 45 . 10/20
I have been so grateful to have been reading this absolutely charming series to its current point, I look forward to future chapters! No matter how far away they may be :)
ExtinctLeo chapter 1 . 10/15
What an amazing start to an amazing story! This is my 4th or 5th read and it's honestly one of my top two favorite dramione fics ever. Knowing what happens just makes this prologue that much better. I can see why I was hooked from the start!

And if there are any readers out there who, for some reason, are reading this particular review, do not be deterred by the last update date. Even unfinished, this story is a must read. Its THAT good. Trust me!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/14
Ohh that was such a good start! Sad to see that the story hasn't been updated in two years though. Hope you do update at some point!
manugomez.1 chapter 45 . 10/13
This was awesoome
manugomez.1 chapter 44 . 10/12
I absolutely loved this
manugomez.1 chapter 43 . 10/12
I have hardly ever read a deeper, more complete chapter than this one. I absolutely loved it. I think I'm keeping 'a chuisle mo chroí' as part of my repertoire of extremely cute and poetic phrases I wish were directed at me someday. You are an amazing writer, and I have loved every single moment of this story.

Have you written any original stories/things? I'd really love to read more from you.
4,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »