Reviews for Reverse
Sunny30 chapter 11 . 3/7/2023
Ummm...I don't know maybe its Harry Evans? I feel like Hermione should have just followed harry then petrify him to get the invisibility cloak then obliviate the last 10 minutes then just leave him behind until the petrificus totales spell wore off.
UnbreakableJess chapter 45 . 1/20/2023
Hi I'm back once again to beg and plead on my hands and knees for you to please come back and finish this story! Dplease! I reviewed before under a previous account LeiaKitten, back in 3017, and I think before that also. I still recommend this story to people looking for truly epic evil Dumbledore stories, to people hunting for truly amazing Dramione, to people looking for stories with simply jaw dropping world building or epic plot twists. I also toss in that it's a long standing WIP but it's a zillion percent worth reading even with it not being finished. I have zero regrets, beyond that of being unable to have this story as a soundtrack playing constantly in my brain lol. I absolutely understand burning out, writer's block, and horrible trolls in the comments. I beg you though to read through all the support you've gotten over the years and hopefully gather the inspiration and motivation to come back and finish this masterpiece. I literally SOBBED when you never updated, this is to date still my absolute favorite fic of all time, even though I've moved on from Dramione. We love you LadyMoonglow, PLEASE come back and finish this work of art!
Fairy Notes chapter 20 . 1/15/2023
I feel bad for everyone here. Everyone has their points and it’s justified but there’s really no ”right” side.
I don’t like Evans but he’s realistically portrayed because people always expect things. Once you’ve shown you’re capable, you will always get more work as a reward. Anyways I think he’s a bit of a hypocrite here, always going on about how he’s not self sacrificial but now he expects it from other people. He’s putting expectations on Hermione now. I get his reasonings but it’s still not fair on her. Responsibility is a heavy burden and people should be allowed to be selfish sometimes. Hermione has already did so much already in this world, why does she need to keep risking her life? I really feel she’s tired of fighting. But sadly, she knows she can’t just walk away so she will end up fighting for this universe regardless.
Let’s hope it all (mostly) ends up okay. It’s a war after all, and what is war without sacrifice?
BookLady20 chapter 45 . 1/10/2023
Wow, simply wow.

I've read hundreds of Dramione fanfics, both on FF and AO3, and I would absolutely pin this masterpiece among the top 10, top 5 even.

I don't normally read unfinished works but the story concept intrigued me so much I couldn't resist it.

I sincerely hope everything is going well with you and your loved ones, and I hope you find time to finish this incredible piece.
sukamousepaw chapter 45 . 1/4/2023
I've been following this for years and hope one day to receive the notification that it has been finished, it's so well done and makes me wonder about so many things.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 45 . 12/27/2022
I love this story and have followed it. I certainly hope you finish it someday.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 44 . 12/27/2022
I'm glad Hermione and Draco have worked it out. also I want to say that I knew he was somehow seeing into her world, but dreams, intriguing.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 43 . 12/27/2022
this is so angsty. my heart hurts
Ceilidhchaos chapter 41 . 12/27/2022
fuck. fuck. fuck.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 40 . 12/27/2022
goddammit. these two.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 39 . 12/27/2022
transfiguration of people into animals is never not funny. also why can't the sexual abuse be obliviated? like why does Draco need to remember that?
Ceilidhchaos chapter 38 . 12/27/2022
did Draco have visions of Hermione before she came to universe B? is that how he knew about the beach, etc, is that why he stared at My? because she was so close yet so far from the girl he had seen?
Ceilidhchaos chapter 37 . 12/27/2022
casseopeia is a treasure
honestly I would start going on a murder spree
Ceilidhchaos chapter 36 . 12/27/2022
Blaise is ridiculous. I love this story and was thrilled to discover more chapters here than on A03
it's brilliant
Ceilidhchaos chapter 31 . 12/21/2022
omg they admitted they have feelings for each other. Finally.
4,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »