Reviews for Do you love me?
Soft-Rock-Star-Noir chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Aw cute story, i'm not really into Howince ( Vince is mine you, here me! Mine!not yours Moon) sorry bout that. But ur story has marginally swayed me. Very enjoyable :) xx
ScarletSummer chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ooh, this is lovely so far! I like how Vince's internal monologue was reading my thoughts and talking back to me!

"There they were - throwing up, throwing shapes, throwing Tony Harrison...The usual stuff. He'd have gone all Crouching Tiger on us...like a tiny blue ninja."

That was my favorite part!
LDNatalie chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
Love!
Plein-De-Vie chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
I love this fic. Funny and cute!

Just watched the deleted scenes on the third series DVD and oddly enough there was a scene where that woman turned out to be old gregg...

weird. no?
Missing Fairy chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
Aww, sweet ending.

Well written - very much in the style of the show.

Keep up the great writing!
chugirl2526 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
yay happy ending i loved this story you did a great job
RobotDreamz chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
yay! finally got together!
Beechwood0708 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Yay! I love the cute ending! It made me all happy after the continuing depression of having written 500 words in about 5 hours. I'm glad my reviews made you happy in exchange :-)

Happy boy-romance forever!

luv ya

x
brokenmoonlight chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
"My tum-tum hurts!" Aw great. That's just great Vince! "I mean my head hurts! I've had too much excitement. Don't know what I'm saying. Think I'll go lay down now! Bye!"

and...

Oh no. Not the big chocolate Moon eyes...I can't bare it.

Those bits made me laugh so much!

And the "Or I'll come at ya! Like a man who's desperately in love with you!" made me melt completely.

What a great story. Hope you write more soon!

xx
violence4 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
aw! yay.

the big chocolate Moon eyes... yummeh. i know how Vince feels ;)

shadowtheo chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
YAY! Well done, you made it! and aw, great ending :)

Don't worry, I shall keep writing, I promise! hehe.

Exceedingly cool story and i really hope to see more from you!

Congratulations :D!
Beechwood0708 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Hi, sorry I haven't reviewed lately. I should be essay writing now, to compensate for the fact I did nothing yesterday, but... meh.

Anyways, this was very funny, and I think you got across Gregg's obsession and unpredictablity really well. And Gregg asking if he can keep Vince too got me thinking about them in some kind of perverse threesome, which seems a disturbingly appealing idea.

Bring on the cute Howince ending!

luv ya

x
violence4 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
yes yes yes! let them get together, please!

lol at Vince and Old Gregg talking about Topshop.
brokenmoonlight chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
I knew Vince had something up his sleeve! Can't wait for the next chapter - bring on the happy ending!

xx
chugirl2526 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
great chapter, vince can bloody charm anyone lol great chapter :)