Reviews for When he hunts
Music.Junkie4 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Poor Edward... He'd really beat himself up for 'letting' that happen.
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
OMG!I wound have been yelling at you if Bella had died right now! Thank God you had writen Bella was going to be okay! I love the story so write more and Update Soon! Although there is one thing you should improve on. Try changing the POV to other people so the readers can see what the others are thinking I would have loved to see what Charlie was thinking!
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
o its really good! keep up the good work. I can't wait for you to update!
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
This really shows how much Edward cares about her. I'm happy he realized in this that Bella can literally disappear out of nowhere.

- Image.
twilightfan2597 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
WOW,I thought she would either die or have to be changed! PLlease rite the next chapter!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
good job.
lisadianemill chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Your story was spell binding. At first I thought you were going to have her turn into a werewolf and if that was the case I would have stopped reading but now I am curious. I hope you plan on writing more.
nightvision45 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
she is going to be okay, right? can't wait for more!
amobutterfly25 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
i just hope that what alice saw doesn't come true in the human sense. bacterial pneumonia is bad but its treatable. oh boy this story is so good, . must read more ! so please update soon , thanks:-)
bloodredeclipse chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
I am figuring that there has to be something else other than this because its a very short story than. I know you won't let me down so I hope you update soon. I can't wait!
CarolineB chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
What would happen if he changed her now?
runaway xo chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Ah! I need to know what happens :) great story
twilightfan2597 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
soo good
hellena8989 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
W O W! intense! update soon lovin the story!
can'tSEEtheSUNanymore chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
OMJ! This is really good! Please update!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »