Reviews for When he hunts
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
well this is a good start but why do you have to hurt them like this it seems to be your mo not that I'm complaining just woundering is all? Your story's are I have to say as far as Alice she would not if she saw that she wouldn't just lock herself in her room she would have goon and checked on Bella herself or called Edward she would not have just sat there and not checked on her Best Friend and is going to change her right Alice said it's the only way so he has too or ASAP!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Gah! That was incredible! Are you going to keep going? I hope so!
Rebellious Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Lovely...must you always make Edward suffer like this? Not saying that you stories aren't good because they're awesome, but still...

Is Bella a werewolf or something? I didn't think it was possible for a 106 degree fever.

UPDATE, S'IL VOUS PLAIT!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was amazing, I NEED to know what happens! Really great. Update soon please !
nightvision45 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
please say they can at least change her...this is sad... more more more!
Bellawish2b chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
FANTASTIC, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
bloodredeclipse chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Gah! THis story is really awesome and I can't wait until the next chapter. I hope you explain later how she was still alive but had a 106 degree fever. Love it and update soon!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*gasp!*
Reike90 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow this is so sad. keep writing!
bellard chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
update!
LethalxLilly chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Omg this is so good!

UPDATEE NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! DAMMIT!

ugh damn you!

your a good writer!

suspense is killing me!
Edwardlover11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was really good. I enjoyed it. I hope Bella is okay. Update soon.
luv2beloved chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG, you better update soon, I can just see Jake giving permission to Edward to save Bella!
LiVeiNGLiFe4Me chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i love it already i cant wait to find out what happens!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4