Reviews for The Wedding
mintgil chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Nice story , wish edward wouldn't be sooo over-protective
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
:O! What's going on with Jacob! *Sigh* Edward is so protective...
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Good writing. But I feel The Cullen's would have taken care of Jacob immediately (as soon as everyone else was out of the chapel). Wouldn't Alice see the future dissappear when Jacob decided to come? You'd think Charlie would have pulled his gun out and shot Jacob, not knowing it was him of course. Anyway...back to the story.
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
I LOVE THEM they are so sweet together can you write something about Claire and Quil or Rachel and Jared
deleteteled chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
adorable
Twilightluver.Cullen.Obsessed chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
That was awsome all the chapters were fantastic so gonna read the sequel lol xx
Cristina021185 chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
It was crazy i loved it!
joyful-soul3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh wow I really like this! Wanna know something? I like this A LOT better than it was in the actual book. This is really entertaining and fun and sweet and in the book it was like, "Ok. They got married. Now what?" So I guess I'm saying you're doing a better job than Stephenie Meyer did.

I'll read more tomorrow! I need sleep! It's ten minutes to one!
Mishelle20 chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
This is a great fic, I really loved how the characters interacted.
Fanpire123 chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Amazing! I loved the closure that Bella and Jake ended up having, but this story is great and I'm off to read the sequel! yay!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
I loved this fic!

Even if Jacob did mess things a lot.

But it was just so great, the way everything turned out just fine for Edward and Bella.

I truly loved it all!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like this. Must keep reading!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
lol i love em's peanut butter suggestion
Skyeys chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Thank you so much for giving me something else to read. I have given up on writing reviews since I am not good at it. You are doing a GREAT job. Please don't stop!
Peaching chapter 10 . 7/18/2008