Reviews for The Wedding
jukeboxjunkiee chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
if jacob imprinted i would be so mad. i do not like jacob one little bit. even if he did save bella. ah i need to know. update soon

xoxo
Kinkygeek chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
O.O Must hear more! He didn't imprint did he? If Jacob did I'll cry! hehe Great story!
pandaxsaurusxrex chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
this is so amazing so far... i rlly wanna c what happens.. update soon plz
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
That's not very nice...i dont know many people, or any actually, who like cliffhangers, so...please update soon!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
It's so refreshing to read this! I just finished reading a story where Edward dies (it was AU) but sad nonetheless. :( So, I needed to find a good, happy story! :) *continues reading*
Vampie The Strange chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This stroy is amazing. And so close to Stephenie's. I acually thaought I was reading Breaking

Dawn for a minuet.
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Bella and Alice are so gonna get it! It was really good!
xxtwilight chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Hey! I read your story after you reviewed mine... that was excellent! Keep up the great work. I'll be checking back for new chapters! )
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
That was...wow-I can't find a good enough compliment for it. It was amazing! I can't wait for more!
LaurenSimone chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Awesome! Please keep writing!
Edwardlovesme494 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMGosh That was the best one i've read so far you have to right more really realy fast

i've already recommended it to all my friends so please don't dissapoint

WRITE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! That was really good nice job
RadioactiveBlood chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Jacob is obsesed with Bella. Edward! You must kill that stinky mutt!

Your fic es great! update soon, please.
jukeboxjunkiee chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
awesome story i can't wait to here the rest

xoxo
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
I love this story! It's gotta be one of my favorite ones yet! Please please please update really soon!
kingofthelab9 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
This is so good! But human blood? That is so unlike Jacob, unless he committed to being all wolf like it suggested at the end of Eclipse. That is crazy! but i luv it. update soon!

-renta