Reviews for Rebuilding a Forgotten Future
monika chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
D: this was so damn sad TTnTT imma crying!
Arroba Dotcom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This story looks amazing so far! SAINW based fanfics always capture my attention and yours are one of the best I've read. I love how future!Raph sees Don as his Donny and tries to make a move on him, only to suffer a heartbreak. Poor Future!Raph and Don... I can see the Angst there. *is a angst addict *

I seriously hope you continue the story since you got my hooked on it. XP
TheStrangeFreakyMentalWriter chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This good, hope for more soon
Xaniss chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hi, I stumbled across your "drabble" as it was tagged a favourite in another author's account - I remember this episode well. I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, but SAINW episode really bit a nerve in me and the sadness and despair of the AU haunted me afterwards (maybe I'm just being sensitive ... or "odd" as Raph would say ;p)

Anyways I can honestly see this diary entry of Don's fitting into this reality - going with the turtlecest I mean and I feel you have captured and expanded on the future turtle's personalities. In your notes in the bottom, I agree that Leo and Raph could have been hashed out more in the episode - personality-wise, but it IS only a 20-odd minute episode focusing mostly on facing the Shred-head. If it weren't for that intro with Mikey saving Donnie and his "who'd a thunk it" speech/giving a run-down of what had happened, the audience wouldn't have seen how much he had changed either. I think seeing Mikey like that, with his arm gone and scars all over him and the fact that he didn't have his brothers or Splinter there, was just heart-wrenching and probably why it haunted me so.

Sorry, I digress - you have a good, solid start here. If you wrote more I would definitely check on it - it's easy to read and get hooked into. I'm not big into the turtlecest thing, but I like reading them as I like the TMNT as a series and enjoy how different author's express a more personal/mature/affectionate/developed relationship between the bros. And I can say this relationship bond with Don and Raph here, has been a most enjoyable read - it has been very touching in some parts, I felt myself becoming rather emotional over the "reality" setting in over Don's departure and Raph's pain and disappointment in facing his would-be/alternate lover. I haven't read anything else from you (yet) but wouldn't mind checking out your other fics, as your writing is very good quality indeed.

Just wondering though - is this story set entirely in the SAINW universe? Or is the perception still following "real" Donatello's as this one is? OR is SAINW "the prodigal son" Donatello going to pick up where "real" Donnie leaves finding his brothers gone? ARHH! So many questions! Sorry, sorry - SORRY! I think that episode raises many questions alone, without having plot bunnies thrown into the mix! _ But I'm glad I came across this and read it, but I'll stop my incessant rambles NOW, as I'm babbling like a brook. Take care!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw... I would love to read more. And I will! *smile*
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
hhm, interesting. i would defiantly read it. if nothing else just to see where you intend to go with it. i can see that type of scenario playing out. each dimension is different goes along with my 'what if' theme. well if you do follow up i'll read. if not oh well. good story though. _
kittyheartdance chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
... Please continue this if ya can.

I realy love the idea and want to know what else you can write.

They are all so... sad. -clings to screen-

I love how you represented each character.

They are so much deeper than in sainw.

They realy should have gone more into that ep. -grumbles-

I really hope you continue this.

Good Luck! .
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh I can't wait for more of this! And I'm so thrilled that you're doing it because, seriously, SAINW just screams for so many fanfics!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Awsome job! Please PLEASE Update Soon. This is definately worth the time to finish.
SassandraS chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love SAINW fics. And this one is just brilliant.

you really have to continue this.

I feel so bad for both Raph and Donnie.

will you show what happened to SAINW!Donnie?

well anyway, I love the prelude, love the idea and am totally waving a banner and doing a dance to encourage you to continue this as a series.

awaiting the update!

cheers
Raphshell chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Okay you have to continue this! I love the idea and so far I think the story is great, so please don't give it up. I have to agree with you about the depth of the characters in the cartoon episode. With Mikey there is a drastic change in his personality, while I don't think that there was as much of a difference with Leo and Raph. Well I can't wait for the next chapter (I hope your not done with vindicated yet)
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow... it seems so dark... damn! i wish i were able to watch more of those shows, dammit! XO i have no idea which episode(s?) you're referencing. i have no cable and it makes me sad now. can't wait for more! it looks to be another amazing turtlefic! _
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
...Whoa...if you DO continue this, you'd better finish 'Vindicated' first. I want to read that one before reading ANOTHER series of stories.