Reviews for Pictures of Bella Swan
Freakaflies chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Update!
Christine chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Good preface. I am really interested in this dtory but it doesnt look like you update much so I am worried.
Cleverly.-.Insane chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Hheh. wow Okai i really luve this story.

Also i kinda hate those people who review only to say, UPDATE!

But

Im Quickly becoming addicted to this so

PLease? Pretty please? Pretty Please with Sugar AND A CHEERY! on top? Could you update ... Son. Ish?

You can even keep the cherry. Hehe.

Oh, I know! I'll bake you cupckaes! Hehe

*Runs and baes cupcakes at superfast speeds* Phew, That was suupperr Tough.

*Wipes brow and hands cupcakes{as well as a few amazingly shaped cookies} through the computer scren*

Yummeh!

Sher D
Bekahful chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
lemme guess? he has a girlfriend? please update soon! c'mon, it was just getting good! please update, update, update!

-vampirefan17
my name is paper YAH chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
hmm. the plot thickens
toolazytosignup chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
OMG! this story is really good and ive been waiting so long for an update! Update please!
JadeJeronimo chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
update!

im loving this!
Meet me at the Equinox chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
:D

Wo.I Loved This chapter.

my bleeding tears of agony chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
is this going to be like 50 first dates or something?
emz-08 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
o
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Thanks for explaining the relationships in the story because I was getting really confused. Is Edward just there, but not related to anyone?

I really like the story, but your characterisation of everyone is a bit off. Bella seems almost autistic at times, Alice seems unecessarily cruel sometimes, and Edward is just a bit weird and he sed to change character a bit mid-scene. I was getting a bit lost. It's fine though - I'm sure it'll turn out okay. I'm just getting confusedf by the characters as I read it.

Regards

lemon-of-the-tent chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I REMEMBER THIS STORY NOW! I remember it because Ireally liked it! YAY! I've skipped this chapter now, because I know ehat happened. I cant wait to read the new one.

Regards,

lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh! I'm really interested now! This story just came up on my story alerts but I dont really remember it! I may have already reveiwed this chapter, but I'm going to start readin the whole story again!

The first bit was really interesting and beautifully written, so I cant wait for more!

Regards

IchLiebeDich209 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
wow how could alice be such a bitch to bella after all she's been through? please update soon!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
wow! i love this story... have i read anything by you before... i don't think so... sorry, thinking out loud (except I'm typing.)

So, this is great... please post more soon!