Reviews for On Your Horses, Boys
tammster62 chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
Excellent story. Just finished reading this…..again. It’s been 15 years now since it was published so I’m thinking there’s not going to be a sequel. I just hope you are well and still writing because you have a great talent. Lastly, thank you for the entertainment you have provided. It has been greatly appreciated.
mworth1019 chapter 12 . 1/10/2022
love buck! then ezra
tammster62 chapter 34 . 2/23/2020
It has been a looooooong time since you wrote this and I’m not sure you will ever see this review, but I had to try. Excellent story and excellent writing. I am horribly disappointed that there isn’t a sequel, but I truly hope you are still writing something somewhere. I bow to your greatness.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2019
I know that I am rather late in my commentary, considering when you wrote this, but I am so impressed with your incredibly, well-written story! It is like discovering a superb, lost episode! Thanks ; I only hope that you are inspired to write, for these greatly missed, "magnificent" characters in the near future!
Jibber59 chapter 34 . 11/10/2017
Ok, I know this is long after the fact, but just reread this. Dark, angst ridden, frightening story. I LOVE IT!
Jh chapter 34 . 11/7/2017
Loved this story.
Goshenite45 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Best Erza fic
Goshenite45 chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
Cute
jibber59 chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
Ok. I know this story is years old but I am fairly new to the fanfiction world. I just have to say...WOW. AWESOME!
MIDGARDIAN chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
AFTER THE GUNFIGHT MRS. NICHOLS ASKS JOSIAH "HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME?" THE ANSWER IS SHE FORSOOK GOD. IT IS THE DEVIL WHO WHISPERS IN THEIR EARS - NOT BIG 'G'! THEY ARE EVIL!
7kstar chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
Not sure if you're still writing but enjoyed the story and kind of wondering if you planned on working on the sequel.

Really enjoyed how overprotective old Chris got over Ezra. Liked how Vin and Chris protected his dignity. Poor Ezra, he doesn't know what hit him.

Would love for you to tie up the loose ends. :)
Ezra Cross chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
Oh my goodness. This book is absolutely amazing. I found it last night around 8pm and have read and read the entire night and through today to finish it. How amazing it is. You did a fantastic job! I am quite impressed! Thanks for this awesome story and even greater (and evil) ending
tellygirl chapter 34 . 2/23/2010
I started reading M7 fanfics nearly a year ago and this was one of the first ones I read. Even though there are many excellent stories out there but yours truly stands out and having just read it again I thought I should show my appreciation for all your hard work, this story was exceptional, thank you so much :o)
Terry Kay chapter 34 . 2/6/2010
Riveting. Truly a work of professional caliber. You are an extremely talented writer. Thank you.
Marmie1955 chapter 34 . 1/23/2010
What a wonderful story. Makes me ashamed of the drivel I've been attemting. You have a gift. Thanks. Marmie