Reviews for On Your Horses, Boys
7kstar chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
Not sure if you're still writing but enjoyed the story and kind of wondering if you planned on working on the sequel.

Really enjoyed how overprotective old Chris got over Ezra. Liked how Vin and Chris protected his dignity. Poor Ezra, he doesn't know what hit him.

Would love for you to tie up the loose ends. :)
Ezra Cross chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
Oh my goodness. This book is absolutely amazing. I found it last night around 8pm and have read and read the entire night and through today to finish it. How amazing it is. You did a fantastic job! I am quite impressed! Thanks for this awesome story and even greater (and evil) ending
tellygirl chapter 34 . 2/23/2010
I started reading M7 fanfics nearly a year ago and this was one of the first ones I read. Even though there are many excellent stories out there but yours truly stands out and having just read it again I thought I should show my appreciation for all your hard work, this story was exceptional, thank you so much :o)
Terry Kay chapter 34 . 2/6/2010
Riveting. Truly a work of professional caliber. You are an extremely talented writer. Thank you.
Marmie1955 chapter 34 . 1/23/2010
What a wonderful story. Makes me ashamed of the drivel I've been attemting. You have a gift. Thanks. Marmie
mikiss chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Read both you M7 stories and enjoyed them both immensely. Will there be a sequel to explain the frightening handkerchief? Will be dealing with Uncle Simon? Would love to know.
Vivian Tanner chapter 34 . 2/17/2009
I love the interaction between Chris and Ezra, this is really an unexamed friendship. Please tell me that you are going to continue this story. Who sent the package at the end? I Ezra ever going to remember exactly what happened? Will Chris stop blamming himself about what happened?

I hope to see a sequel to this story . . . really, really soon.
Romanse chapter 33 . 2/1/2009
This is without doubt, one of the finest Ezra-centric, Ezra-whumping Mag7 fics of all time! I cannot believe how long you must have labored over this masterpiece over here on which is pretty much the LAST place I look for high-quality Mag7 fic. I'm only grateful that I stumbled across it and to my amazement, I have literally spent HOURS glued to my chair, totally obsessed with this story!

The writing was first-rate on so many levels. There's nothing better than a mature writer who has the guts to write pain and suffering in all it's graphic ugliness, and then delivers the comfort without even once sliding into anything that is remotely fluffy, unrealistic, or just down right lazy writing. I have felt like I took a long, painful journey with Ezra and the cherry on the cake is the absolute perfect way the other characters were very much present and accounted for in the story. I even enjoyed the Chris angst too because he struggled so hard to keep Ezra alive.

I could go on and on. I'm sorry that I was not there to encourage you on your journey, but on the other hand, it was so much better to read this story without the frustration and uncertainty of not knowing for sure if the story would be completed.

You have my greatest respect for being committed to telling the story until there was nothing else more to say. This is a major gift to the fandom in light of the current trend towards drabbles and ficlets.

My last comment is one that is a sincere invitation to please feel free to drop me a reminder note whenever the MoM award nominations come around. This story deserves to not only be nominated, but to win!
Cassandra30 chapter 34 . 1/4/2009
Ack! Jordan! What a place to leave folks! Especially your faithful readers! Woman's lace handkerchief, my eye!

Good one, my friend, looking forward to 2009! Happy New Year! Fantastic story as always!
hotchner chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
That was a Very Good Story. I hope that you get the next

saga of this story up and going soon. I'm glad that Chris

and Ezra got everything straightend out and they are good

friends now. I'm also glad that Vin came up on them instead

of Nate. If Nate had come upon him there would be know more

seeing the daylight. Keep up the MARVELOUS STORY.

_
Maggie LeMay chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
Aw, Mr. Hobson is as precious as his wife. And Ezra is as stubborn as ever! But I love the interaction between him and Chris. Thanks for bringing our gambler back to 'life'. ;-)

But that package is as bad as you hinted it was. Please tell me that there's not another evil Nichols witch out there somewhere...ack!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Poohbear-29 chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
BRAVO! Well done, PArd, I thoroughly enjoyed this one and loved Hobson's gift to Ezra. Chris' package is very foreboding and I look forward to whatever you do next...Winnie
sfulton229 chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
Very nice end to this story. Ezra is starting to heal up and feel the need to reassert himself. The escape is a step toward independance and Ezra will do anything to maintain appearances. Nice that Mr. Hobson found the perfect gift for Ezra; a cane and part of the truth; that he did a very heroic thing and saved Mr. Hobson. The package is a very ominious sign that some one is still out there willing to cause trouble. This is a tremendous fic and I was delighted to read it and hope there is more to come soon. Thanks so much for posting this.
jinx7985 chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
wow jordan! that was great! now I can't wait to read the whole thing from start to finish.

There are so many parts about the whole story that i just loved... but i won't list them all here. that would take me all day! i can't wait to see what you'll post next!

awesome job and thank you!
tomash chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
A great end - or will there be a sequel? Loved this story. Happy New Year to you. Hope to read more from you in 2009. K.