Reviews for Blind Game
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
The sexual tension is so thick, it doesn't need to have anything graphic to supplement it.
gilbert norrell chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is perfect.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
MA BABIEZ.
nu.
This was wondrous!
And don't worry about your grammar mistakes, what other author doesn't have that? But I thought this was amazing, by far! :)
You wrote it very good!
I hope too see more LxMisa from you.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is beautiful... i think i understand a fragment of l's dilemma?
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really really liked this.

It didn't need to be a lemon so I'm glad you didn't,

I would have really loved it if L died in the last part and she was scrubbing her body, or screaming in the shower, wishing things were different,,,,

But with him just watching her in the shower and smiling sadly...? I mean... Was it the same day he 'lost'?

Anyhow it was great, thanks for writing and sharing!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
My favorite part is how he looks at her behind lights back- I love how it was described and can imagine it perfectly! Wonderful job!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I liked it! Well written and interesting. Sad, too :(

Kate
Violent.V chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is excellent! I loved it. I like how you showed Misa's thoughts and her determination to beat L and 'win'...

The part I truly adored was the last one, where L was watching Misa realise that she didn't really win through the cameras and he kinda smiled. x]

-mArII-chAnn
Dipped in Pocky chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
If I say I didn't like this story I would be lying. What happened in this story is realistic, it's like it would have happened in the series. I'm a huge LxMisa shipper and I'd have to say this is one of my favorites. I'll be looking forward to more of your work.

-Dipped in Pocky.
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This is amazing. Normally I love Misa but now I really want to just inject dangerous silicon into her face.
Carla McQueen chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Okay, that was pretty :)
blue-candle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was good!
reeroy chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It's a lie if I don't admit how much I adore this. .
AnAngelUnableToLove chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow, this is amazing. Truly much so.
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Ooh, nicely done! That was unexpected. I'm always surprised when a fic of this ship works. I love it though.

Keep Writing!