Reviews for Untitled
Ha ha!
LOVED IT!
Thought Cloud chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very cute story!

Lucas sholdn't pee in those bathrooms anyway, judging from that horribly disgusting cafè.

I like the characters' personalities... heh...

Lucas & Kumatora just switched genders XD! Please, no offense, Luca & Kuma. You're awesome.
The Comment chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Only one thing to say:

L.O.L!
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hilarious!

Nothing like a very possibly true story with the Mother series' characteristic humour to make my day. It's hard to find IC humour nowadays, no matter where you look, but this had awesome characterization and was still damn hilarious.

Also, compared to Kumatora, everyone is such a girl. xD

Great job!
Bronco-Layne chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Now that is what I call a great work of fan fiction. You got Lucas' character spot on, and both Kuma and Duster pretty well too. I found it a really enjoyable read. Hope to be able to read more from you in the future...

Regards;

Dr. D
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was the cutest, most amusing, and mildly heartwrenching, yet still cute!-story I've read in a long time. I do enjoy your style of storytelling, just marvelous. _ I think everyone was relatively IC.
AnimeKittyCafe-toolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This was a great combo of hilarious and cute! I burst out laughing at the macarena line. I'm still laughing about it. XD And Kumatora and Lucas seem like a really cute pair!
Cem-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aww so cute and funny. The way u wrote Lucas here (with the stuttering) reminds me of Emil from TOS: Dawn of the new world who (ironically) had a traumatic experience
KJman456 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Awesome. You should write another one of these.
Nintendo Mania chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This story was cute and hilarious! I don't know all the character's too well, but I know a bit about them, and they don't seem too out of character. The way Lucas acted was cute and something I'd totally like to see in life (Well, minus the brake down and crying). Can't say I can blaim Lucas for being this way. If I had as many tragedies as he has had, and had to go on an stressful adventure, and have to go to the bathroom, I probably would be an unintentional pain to deal with. Lucas does seem more girly then Kumatora.
CornetHummy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Thank you, thank you for a Mother 3 fanfic! Everyone's characterized well. You've especially managed to capture Lucas's gentle (and sometimes spineless) nature and Kumatora's...well, being one of the manliest characters in the game. She's so awesome.