Reviews for Tag to Submersion
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story! Loved the 'migraine from hell' whump for Shep and the emo whump for Teyla. Liked how ya had the team hover protectively in the Jumper and Ronon and Rodney briefly visiting in the infirmary. *smirks* Definitely liked how ya said that "Ronon could sit quietly but he couldn't stay still,and Rodney could neither sit quietly nor still...Rodney could not sit";it really described both men perfectly. hehe Great job. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved this a lot. But did you ever consider (even now, years later) writing a second chapter? You devoted so much time to filling in the holes about flying back and Shep's fallout from the great whump in the episode, but it ended so quickly. I would enjoy more reaction from Elizabeth, Rodney, Ronon, etc. What do you think? Anyway, good job.
John's cat chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hi! Im known as Steve Austin in the GW Shep whump thread.

Strey game the link from your fics and I'm so happy for it.

Cause I just start reading this one and simply loved it! I'm impress at your writting quality, so detail and motivational at the same time. Thanks a lot! (sorry about my english)
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Really well written. Great job.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great tag :) Never enough Shep whump in the episodes!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
i myself had planned to do a tag to this ep too. mine involved more and sneakier wraith tho (not just the queen) and maybe a kidnapping or three. but - yeah - this tag of yours here was another lovely example of your awesome work. loved the detail and the look into teyla's psyche. nice! :)

Sharma,

adding this one

to her fave lists too! :)
burnmedown chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Funny coincidence - I actually have a migraine right now (though nowhere near as bad as Shep's, of course) and this fic made me wince in sympathy. I've had migraines that leave me curled up in a whimpering, puking, light- and sound-sensitive ball, and you definitely captured that feeling well.
Delka chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Definately enjoyable.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Truly enjoyable. The effects of the migraine were well described - just intensely glad I don't get such misery.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow! Ever so kool!
studio62 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Awesome whump. My favorite part was the Sheppard-shaped lump under the blankets. Just such a cute phrase!
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Poor, poor John! I’m surprised he has any brain cells left after all the mind probing from those Wraith Queens, they sure do love him…LOL! Great tag with some nice whump and I liked how you explored some of the guilt that Teyla must be feeling after all that happened.
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that was a great tag! i always thought that episode needed one and you did a wonderful job! love the great visuals... even though John had his eyes closed he could feel his team around him. i LOVED it!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was awesome and a much needed tag! Thanks for the fix:-)