Reviews for TwentyFour: Raising the Dead in Me
Ryana chapter 11 . 4/15
It is a shame that this story is not complete. It is a good one.
Wicked.Onna chapter 11 . 2/5
why did it end is this all or will you make a grand return
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
I love this story. It is extremely well written and the characters' development is paced at a believable progression. I hope one day you decide ' what the heck' and finish it.

I would love to see River stand up to them, because I can't see Mal getting over his anger at Jayne for building a good new life while Mal's life is falling apart; nor can I see Simon realizing that he is blaming Jayne for everything because he is too ashamed to face the truth. But, you're a good writer and could make it believable if that's where you want the story to go.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Please write more!
Doctor MisFire chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
I love this story and I would love for it to continue. I just finished badkarma's shade universe series and I like how the two story arches are completely different yet still hold some similarities.
viper17659 chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I love going back and rereading this. I think I've read this story about 30 times. I know it's been awhile since the last update, but I'd really like to read more of this story. You're a very talented writer, and this is definitely my favorite Rayne story of all time. Everything is very well thought out, and I especially enjoy your explanations at the end of every single chapter. Thanks so much for posting this, and if you ever get the chance, please update. I'd love to hear more.
jjmjmay chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I won't review each chapter because this is probably never going to be finished but just wanted to say thanks for writing. I love the life you've built for River and Jayne especially how much more content they both are. I also like that River is skitish and scared to fully commit physically for a long time after Jayne has proven himself tio her. I think that fits much more than the often very forward River we see in Rayne and Maliver stories.
klu chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
This has been a really great read and your writing is compelling! I hope you continue this story; I noticed your profile said you were planning to continue, so please do.
klu chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
The sex-writing was sweet and sexy without being smut. Believe me, I know smut (and I love it) but this scene was perfectly executed you did a great job of showing emotions that were... beautiful. Sorry to sound like a such a mushy girl, but it was beautiful.
klu chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
The Isaiah character was a good addition. Jayne's reaction to getting shot by Travis was a good indicator that he has softened, especially toward the children. I really lied that he showed restraint to the point where punishment was not handed down. The boy was already crying; no need to make him feel worse.
I assumed River got 'cloudy' due to her feelings developing for Jayne and because she could sense the approach of their lost 'family', even if she didn't know that was why.
The tension and curt conversation with the Serenity crew was perfect.
Again, your writing is a joy to read.
So glad one of my (very few) followers had you at the top of his/her favorites.
klu chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
A few tears fell when Susie asked Jayne about the dinosaurs. Your writing is terrific and your sentiments are conveyed so effortlessly. Again, if you had other readers not understanding the story, I'd just tell them to read something else.
klu chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Your story is well written and these chapters provide the reader with very seamless understanding of the relationship you're obviously creating. Not that I mind the A/N, but for the most part they are unnecessary (the German is helpful). You are a strong writer and if someone can't see what you're doing with your story then they shouldn't be reading it and they should stick to 'Dick and Jane' or 'Curious George'. Deciding to tell us about how River's blocking others' thoughts is OK, but you could have easily incorporated it that to the story, as the A/N was as well thought out and conveyed as the rest of the piece.
klu chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This is great so far. The story speaks for itself. I agree that Jayne seems to understand River and trusted her ability, even if he didn't voice it because he wanted to remain 'normal' to Mal and the others.
x-zn-x chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Even though its been years since you updated would love to read the rest of this story, love the rayne in this as well as the oc's :D xox
hotforteacher3 chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
NOOOOOOO! DON'T STOP! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Seriously, this story is too good to just drop. I can't wait! Not too much angst tho please 8)