Reviews for King of Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Great story! I hadn't expected the pairing to be so good, but you really made it work!
Miss Hiraya chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I laughed hard on your note at the last part. XD

Anyway, yes they are perfect for each other. Shut up, Hibari, you're perfect. Accept it. Haha. I like it that Hibari has his own way of dealing with Takeshi's constant use of that word. He could bite him to kingdom come, but he loves it anyway so he punishes him with a kiss instead hoho.

Great job! 1880 for the win!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So true I couldn't agree with you more. The world needs more 1880 Uke Yamamoto!
KaiK4eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
...
MayRingo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It's clear you really tried your best describing the reletionship between those too. I appreciate it that you didn't miss this height difference since such details are really important.

ame to kumo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
haha, finahly hiba got on top ne? XD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
jajajajaja I liked your translation! You should do more of that and upload it into Deviant Art! it would be soo lol!
crimsonPAINT chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OwO ... this was ...

SO PERFECT!

*gets tonfa'd by Hibari*

Kya~ Omg, I just love 8018 (YamaHiba)

and the translation of words, you're a genius!

ooh, and I really think the 'a teddy bear trying to hug a cactus' concept fits them well :)

Yamamoto will just have to get used to the thorns. He likes them anyway xD
Azali Syria chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Gah! You wrote this ages ago and I'm just now reading this? Where has this been my whole life? It's epic! XD
IT RASCAL chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
TAKESHI X HIBARI FOREVER!

Ushishishishishi

...To much Reborn!

GAH over load!

...Mkay, anyways...

I enjoyed this, you are a pretty good writer.

I am failure at writing reviews but I hope you enjoyed reading this. .D
sexypancake chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
yay! more love! this one was hot. i like reading fics where characters get together as much as the next person, but i LOVE reading 'established relationship' fics more. you don't have to suffer through the often laborous courtship and miscommunications and holding back. i wanna see some LOVIN!

all of your little scenarios are so cute. hibari going to the baseball game is particularly funny. i wonder if they've ever done it in the lockeroom after the rest of the team has left...*wink wink* M_M
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wonderful
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I agree, this coupling DOES need more love. Glad to see somebody right something for 8018, kudos to you. Though I took a mind set like Hibari while reading this. I love Yamamoto and all but his over use of the word perfect made -me- want to punch him in the nose D:

Nicely written though, it was cute.
MooseWoodson chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I love your story! I love basically anything as long as it has Hibari in it..I love him so much, I'm totally his #1 fan! *super-awesome peace sign* lol, anyway, good going and I'm glad that you made Hibari the seme in this one because I don't like it when he is uke or when people make him wear girly clothes! Hmph, it defiles his very being as the Tsundere of the story. He may be kind to a certain few on the inside but he would never go all goo-goo and uke for anyone! Never! lol anyway that was just my weird little "Go Hibari!" rant..sorry, but it was a good story. I don't leave reviews unless it's worthy.*smile with thumbs up*

Yosh! Keep up the good work!

Ja ne! _
801-addict chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
yay for hibari x takeshi! its my second favorite pairing! (quickly catching up to tsuna x hayato)

they seriously belong together!