Reviews for Marrow
smilecuznapoleondirtluvsyou chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
It has been a really long time since being on fanfiction, and even longer since I was truly riveted by a story. You nailed it on the head. This was amazing. Brilliant. I don't know why but something about Synlet just works and you make it work to its true potential. I sincerely hope you've become a published author since this story. I'm studying to be an editor and once I'm finished with school I'd love to do some work for you.
Choice chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was cruel and dark and twisting-so much so I almost wanted to back out of this-and I enjoyed where you brought the story. I wasn't sure how you could possibly bring some "Synlet" into the picture here, but now... I kind of understand it now.

Beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing this with us! I had actually discovered this story of yours through LiveJournal, I think... something about needing a beta for a possible sequel to this? I'm going to go look at your profile and see if there's a sequel up. :)

Thank you for the journey!
Choice chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Oh dear... this is getting REALLY good AND bad.
Choice chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
That had to have been one of the most kick-ass action scenes I've read in a very long while. Awesomeness!
Choice chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I'm sorry I failed to review the previous chapter-this story is so captivating! You really hooked me with the intro: a hidden past, an android-like Violet... it's getting good! I'm waiting for Syndrome/Buddy to make his cameo.
The Last Letter chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I think you did a fantastic job with this story; everything flowed together and the way you described things was breathtaking. Bravo: I was left breathless.
TLL
deets1 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Your story-you know how people on tumblr call the really devastating actors, actresses and directors life runners? We're so hung up on their stuff that we can't focus on life.

You my friend, are a life ruiner. This story was too amazing. Couldn't leave it for anything. How do you even do this? Being this good should be illegal.

Ahhhhhh, I can't get over the story! The complex psychology, the tension... That's it. I should stop reading synlets now. It's just downhill from here.

Where did you pull this from? This was just a whole bunch of awesome. I don't even. I can't. I might have to review again later because I'm just in the throes of post-amazing-story-shock right now, so any reviews from me won't be all that eloquent/meaningful.

But oh my gosh. Tell me about harker. Tell me about mr. Incredible.

I'm done.

That was great.

Thank you so much for that.
Deets
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
It's so beautiful and I am so glad to have ever read it. No words can describe how amazing this is and I hope you never stop writing.
Cecilia573 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Wow. Just wow. I don't think there is any better word to describe this story than 'awesome'. And seeing as I'm British I dot tend to us that word very often atall but it was. The metaphors, similes, descriptions, everything! Was just awesome. I have never read a better story in all the time I have been. Reading fanfictions. I can imagine this being published and a movie and every detail would be perfect. Each and every character was soo deep and mysterious that I couldn't help myself but wish that I had written this and I envy you for being such a total genius :) thank you for writing this and I don't regret any moment spent reading it. I think any synlet fan should read this wether they want to or not! :D
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Ah-HA! I found it!

Okay, see, the deal is that when I read this the first time some four years ago, I didn't have an account and so I just commented under my name. But I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY, and a new reader had asked that I recommend some really good fanfics to him, and this one came to mind.

But ... I couldn't find it.

It wasn't in my Favorites, or Alerts, or anything. I looked through all my old reviews, and still couldn't find it. So I've spent the last hour or so combing through the Incredibles file ... AND THERE IT IS! Huzzah! Victory!

Anyway, it is now my very great privilege to add this wonderful, masterful psychodrama to my Favorites list, and send the link to the above-mentioned new reader. Hallelujah!
Kerprew chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I like this, but it's very difficult to read.. as are your other stories. Indenting/spacing more would help a lot. Good work so far though!
NoahsAnarchy chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
I adored this story to no end! :)
The idea of Violet infiltrating an underground facility in Russia just to be smacked in the face with painful memories of her past had my attention the whole way. :)
I could tell that you had complete control over every single character, and what they would do in any kind of situation. Having each character act mildly the same until a certain point made it easy for me to identify the climax, and not a single detail was left out. :)
A problem i had with it though was the quantity of words used to describe every little detail. It seemed like i was often derailed from the real story for a paragragh or two, or i was stuck reading a paragragh about someting that was already esablised; making it longer then it needed to be. maybe cut out unecesary information, or cut right to the chase and never look back. :)
Again, a VERY impressive story, and i thank you very much for entertaining me with it! :)
WendyLeaf chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
Magnificent story! I had an immensely enjoyable time reading it. Well done!
Masqued chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Best Incredibles Fic I've ever read, ever. Everything... Violet's desperation and strength, Buddy's vivid anger... it was all so real. I'm so glad I spent the time to read this.
kaiiju chapter 14 . 1/2/2012