Reviews for A Touch Maudlin
chorima chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Like others said, I cannot understand why this story does not have more reviews. This is mature writing, very realistic. I think you captured perfectly how Greg and Ellie fall for one another and I loved the ending.
This is the definition of (good) romance.
Truly inspirational
I've Got A Secret chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Cutest CSI fic I've ever read
angel chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
okay, for the life of me i can not understand how this story, this deep, passionate, epic story, only has 8 reviews. it just does'nt make any sense. i mean i know that ellie/greg isn't the most common fic out there, but come on people. genious needs to be recognized. you portrayed the charaters perfectly, and they both had so much character growth, and i just loved it. the whole thing.i loved the soundtrack chapter, and ellie's little tour around the country. and how you didn't make it "oh ellie gets off drugs like *that*, meets greg (who is always happy and supportive of course), falls in love, and her and her dad put all their problems aside and turn into one big happy-go-fuck-me family" no no no, your story had depth. they both had problems and not all of them were fixed at the end. their's is a love that people probably wouldn't understand just hearing about it, but reading this (had events played out like this in the show) anyone would have to agree they're perfect for eachother. and it takes real skill to be able to do that. all in all, one of the best fanfics i've read in a long time and it was so good i decided to give you a nice long review (which is what alot more people should be doing). kudos and goodnight.

-angel
Natalie chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Loved it! I have never reviewed a fic on here, but was inspired with yours. It was real. Cheers!
SkyPad chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
This last chapter seriously just made the whole story. It was so well done. I mean, you take two characters that seem like polar opposites (one being one you've only seen a few times on the actual show) and you make them into...something..."epic", I guess you could say. And it works because the whole story focuses on their demons and their triumphs and them apart and them together. So it works so well that you kinda forget that the pairing is a bit weird, and you just think it FITS.

All in all, just...well done. Continue writing please.

Happy Days
MissMisery152 chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Incredible.

Simply incredible.

You captured both characters perfectly.

The end brought tears to my eyes.
Rikke chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
i dont get it. I just don't get it...what i don't get is why your story hasn't gotten any more reviews...

I just love it...the writing is great...the charektors are great...the story is freaking greaat. One of the best i have ever read...it's not lovey-dovey-boring. but very believable...and i just love it.
Chaney chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I just got really, really sad when I realized this had only three reviews and I wasn't any of them. I was hesitant when chapter one and two came out, but I read them. Then three came out and I was hooked. So why didn't I review? I don't know, I apologize. I'm glad you continued on with it anyway. This chapter was absolutely by far my favorite, it was epic and gorgeous. I do sort of wish we could have had more of the coworkers in there and them seeing Ellie and Greg's relationship for real and the pictures, but at the same time I can't see this having played out any other way. The whole story was about Greg and Ellie and just them and just them healing just them. The wedding was perfect. Thank you so much for writing this. If some day in the future you feel so inclined to write more or just another one with this pairing, I'll be ready and waiting and will actually review.
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I loved this story and it had a perfect ending. Great job! _
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
I wasn't sure at first, but now I am really enjoying your story. Not many people write stories like this, but I like it. Hope to see a new update soon. _
MustLoveCas chapter 3 . 1/25/2008