Reviews for Encompass
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
a lovely piece. i like the ideas, views, and perspectives. it's well told and fitting.
yaoifansakura chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really loved it, and some lines had a great impact and were worth quoting. It moved me when you said they were all lost, because many fics on team7 show them as if they aren't that confused on what happens, when in reality they should be, even a little!

I like your writing style with some words in brackets, it makes you recall vivid images and you can almost hear them talk.

Overall, very nice work :)
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really like it, I feel like the fragment pieces broke up the story's fluidity for me, and sometimes the pieces weren't even really needed, but it did really show a bit of your writer's style, which I appreciate. Good job!
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful! This brought tears to my eyes)
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Lovely piece. :)
Thekk chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Team 7 will all be happy in the end, just like the old days. (with some sex, yes.)

This was really well done, and I really liked how you put in the little character inputs. It brought the fic to life for me.

Hope to see more Team 7 love from you!
Merridaine chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Beautiful little ficlet
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow. I like the way this was written. It was really interesting and I don't even read ot3 or have one. However, you wrote this very nicely and I liked it.