Reviews for Only Tears
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
WHYY! at least Syao knows she loves him n he loves her -sniff-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How sweet and sad! Goodness, this song does fit. You were really creative to come up with something as sad but sweet and fitting as this. Well done. ;W;
RiverLake chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
NO! I CRIED...AGAIN!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
What's the name of the song? it sounds really good and I wanna hear it.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hello, it's me again (amethyst-dreams27 ... I think that's my username...)except I had to logout to review again bcuz of FFnet's policy of 'one review per chapter.'

Anyways, just wanted to say- don't listen to 'anonymous.' So what if your story is a touch cliche? I liked it, you must've enjoyed writing it or you wouldn't of written it and that's all that matters. You were creative enough to write a story and 'anonymous' wasn't even creative enough to think up a more interesting name. So you go out there and keep writing!

Ammie
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Naw, well isn't that just adorable! I kinda felt like it wasn't concluded though. What happened to Syaoran thinking that it was his fault? Shouldn't that be resolved?

Anyways, great work!

Ammie
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wow, kinda lame. This story has been overdone to the extreme and you have just added one cliche chunk to the mass. Nice. Here's an idea, try to write your own story with some original thoughts. Because this attempt at writing wasn't good at all
yousuck2.com chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
GREAT STORY IT WAS SWEET AND CUTE I LOVED IT KEEP WRITING BECAUSE IT WAS GREAT CANT WAIT FOR THE ENDING;
napoleonwhimsy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wooht, good job! This was such a nice story to read before i cave myself into the loads of books that i have to study from for my finals... lol. Thank you so much for the happy ending...I love angsty stories with happy endings! ]]