Reviews for Google
belle and the beast chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
I liked this story alot and by the time i am reveiwing this it has reached a 100 reyeiws good job! geez i sound old!:0
twilightrocs chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
i know this is just 1 review and it probablyy doesnt mean a lot but that was a really really really really good story. you really should make a sequel. please :)
Lunaofthenight chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
great story! i'm going to have to read more by you now.
crystalwolfberri chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
this was such a cute story! kinda rushed, but writer's block does suck like that! lol

thank you! I really liiked how Edward was in denial and Rose helped Bella and Bella was scared! ] haha
Kikai NekoChan chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
I think I love google now! The website is awesome,I should so do that, except all I will get is probubly blogs about the wonderfull Edward! Oh well. I love this story, it is so sweet, I especially love that you avoided her making any relationship with Jacob, and also making her cause Edward pain by having a hard time cgoosing, AND making Jacob look like a superstitious idiot!
twilightgurl22 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
good story so far
StuckInReality89 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Who! Go Rosalie! Kick some vampire-family butt! C
Spunkalovely chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Gasp! The story ended? I'm so sad. OMG A NEW STORY! Sorry not ellaoptimistic for nothin. Can't wait to see the next one!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
YAY! I made you 100 reviews!
Spunkalovely chapter 12 . 5/16/2008
omg, you are so gonna make it to 100. *wink* I'm gonna go back to the very first chapter to the second to the third and so on til I find a chapter I didn't and then you shall get a 100. D
Elven at Heart chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
This was a great chapter! I'm glad to see that you finished it!

Elven at Heart
RedSnakeEyes chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
i love this story i'm surprised that it didn't get 200 reviews.
bellaandjake4ever chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
great ending
EdwardismyFav chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
This story wasn't too bad. Good luck on your next story
Elven at Heart chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
This was a really great chapter, although I think their reunion should have been a bit more romantic... Anyways, hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart