Reviews for Belated Birthdays
truehazel chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Aww. So sweet.

I love the Spcae-heaters. I think you ought ot write a EmbryxOC one. Cause I think he's smokin'! And sweet and amazingly cool.

Sorry, I have an obsession with Em. Can't help it, and I am not ashamed. Lol.

rain-waterfall chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Very good ending to the story. This has been wonderful to read, and I'll be here if you decide to write a sequel!
siruisblack18 chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
imaginethatmel chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
gasp gasp. blubber blubber. oh my goodness. tear tear. It was so cute! wail wail. It was the perfect ending.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Lovely ending!
AmberGlow2 chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
thanks for that
iheartdraco4lyf chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
I'm incredibly disappointed.

While, I do admit that this was romantic in the traditional sense, I must chide you for bowing to the old patriarchal values and making them wait until they got married to have sex.

That tradition is old and tired and wrought with patriarchy and oppression. By making them wait, you were just perpetuating the belief that people should wait to have sex until they're married. That whole deal is basically about preserving the "purity" of women, which is absolute BULLSHIT. I mean, I'm not saying that she should have done it when she was 16- she, apparently, wasn't ready. Really. It's not like they weren't already completely dedicated to each other beforehand. She wouldn't have lost her virginity to anyone else. I don't even know why you did make sure that they were each other's 100%? What is that? They've loved each other since...forever, basically. You've been teasing us throughout the entirety of this story for MONTHS, and then you end it like this?

I feel like you have built the entire story around the inevitability of them finally making love and claiming each other (physically) as their own, and then you disappoint us (possibly just me...and a few others) with this ending.

Honestly, I could rant about this for ages.

I can't believe you ended it like this.

Disappointment to the highest degree.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Love this! It's so romantic!
topaz addiction chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Oh, I loved it!

Quil's vows were unbelieveable! I had gossebumps! And now I can't stop smiling! It was the perfect end to this story! :D

I'll be looking out for more stuff by you! Fanfiction or not! Keep up this amazing work! You're a fantastic writer!
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
omg so god. i loved this story, and im glad to see you back. i hope one day you can do a sequal! i would so read that.

you are an amazing writer and should consider make that you profession, cause i was totally team edward but reading this makes it to hard for me to decide. so im both!

much love:D
VampWitchCat chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Oh, I just loved this story!
IlyEmbry90 chapter 35 . 11/26/2008
this was the first fan fiction i ever read and its still one of my favourites. loved it the whole time.
overzealousbunny chapter 35 . 11/26/2008
Perfect, beautiful .. sigh worthy.
Ivy O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It's so good)
Black Dagger daughter chapter 34 . 11/22/2008
That was agreat chapter

Will you make a new story or add a new chapter?
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »