Reviews for Belated Birthdays
SmartChic chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very good! I like this story!
AthenaVolturi chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Poor Quil! And I wonder how he'll feel about Claire's double date...
Talulah-Bear chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Great Story!

I really like it, update soon!
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
hmm. love sucks. quite a lot. but only sometimes. **nods** thank god for the other times.

ALittleTooAddicted chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
yeah. you're brave, writing Quil's POV. it's good though. it makes the character in the books seem more real, even if isn't the real thing.

i still like the idea for this story, and i still think it's cute. i...don't know what else to say about it. it seems really peaceful, even if there is the waiting on both sides.

carconee chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Aww. I really like that you put the part about Claire playing her fathers guitar even after he died. This kind of gives her another side that is not all about Quil. If that makes sense. I like it a lot though. Keep updating
AthenaVolturi chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Interesting insight and good use of the senses!
AthenaVolturi chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very Sweet!
cards-kc chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
make it into a story!

u're a good writer so u'll do well w/ these two!~

update often~
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw! _ What a wonderful fiction! I loved this! I would love to see it as a story, but its really up to you. I personally say go for it. D

It's a very good idea and the pairing is unique; yet you've still managed to write it VERY VERY well!

I hope you continue!

Ja ne! ~Meiko
carconee chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is pretty cute. Keep updating.
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw. it's cute. the last line is the best. "I hated being cousins." heehee. yeah. i think it could make a cute story, if you decide to do that. i'll be looking out to see.

LilyAlice chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aww I thought it was cute. And I want it to be a story I love Quil and Claire stories and yours so far is sounding pretty good.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I thing you should definently continue!
Moonglitter2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I personally would love to see this turned into a story. We never get to see these two people paired together in a story of their own.
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57