Reviews for Three Years Apart Up for Adoption
SafaiaFureia chapter 4 . 4/24
I really do like it so far. I love how you've showcased a tramatized child who has been in that kind of situation that long, and yet still showed the difficulties in trying to deal with a child whose had those issues. I would suggest that you try to make the scenes a bit longer since they are a little jumpy. Overall though, you are off to a great start.

I wish that you had not seemingly abandoned it (up for adoption) and planned on continuing it though.
Marj123 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Well written and an excellent start. I hope that a good writer does take it on. If I had the faintest idea where to take it from here, I'd ask myself.
amber-chick chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
A good job on this fic so far. I like that Sirius is doubting his abilities, it makes it slightly realistic though i dont think he would ever doubt it to such a degree as to consider sending Harry to St Mungos.

I do think you could improve a bit more when it comes to the emotions, I think there are parts where you dont really go indepth. But, I will admit you do better then some!

As I said, well done on this fic so far, and I hope to see more of it soon!

_ Amber _
BeautifulllDisaster09 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Oh cool! I like the teenager idea! It makes a lot of sense. I mean the best way to learn something is to get out there and do it. I do hope that Harry can make some friends. He definitely deserves it. Plus I think it will make Sirius feel better to see Harry interactng with other children (well interacting like a human I mean). Anyway great job on the chapter and I hope to see more in the near future!

*Devin Rachell*

PS: Thanks for mentioning me in your A/N it was sweet of you to take that kind of time! Can't wait to read more of your story! See ya!
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
ah a cute but kinda sad chapter i like it coolies on it
Ryutana chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I'm really enjoying this story so far! On the whole Weasley situation, like you said, Sirius and Arthur ARE related, though not very closely, if I remember correctly. And also as you mentioned, they are nothing more than casual acquaintances, though the Weasleys are a family known to be 'strange' according to other purebloods. This is probably something else that prompted Arthur to offer to help Sirius. The whole thing of Sirius asking about the boys getting to know Harry actually makes more sense there, because you have something to base it off of.

But you also said you wanted constructive criticism, so I shall try to give you some (not always the best as this, since occasionally I can get kinda, harsh. Then I just can't seem to find anything to criticize ON! But I'll try!)! Well, I guess sentence structure could be varied a slightly bit. Word choice could be improved in SOME areas. I'll say your voice is strongly heard here. Sentence fluency is good but varying words and sentence could improve it. Organization is wonderful. You are wonderfully blending both new and old ideas into this as well. So, I say you get a 6!

Wait, what? Ah snap! I just reviewed this like a Florida Writes Essay! Darn it! But, whatever! This is how it worked out!
BeautifulllDisaster09 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Wow!

This story is so unique! I haven't read any other story like it. I mean I've read/written stories about Harry getting abused at the Dursley house and Sirius coming to rescue him. But I never thought of giving Harry animalistic traits. But I suppose that if you are treated like a dog (Not a very loved dog anyway) you might end up potentially acting like a dog. Very nice descriptions and very creative. Keep up the good work.

Awaiting your next update,

*Devin Rachell*
jennadancer chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Very good start. So far good development of the characters. Plot is moving along nicely. Watch out for using "he" in a sentence too many times, especially when referring to more than one person. It gets confusing and hard to figure out who you mean. I am not sure about Harry, yet. A four year old does not usually have the mental and emotional experience to hate some so instantly. Fear, yes. But I want to see where you take that. Harry has had a different life. Keep it up. So far a very readable and enjoyable story.
Anny Annon chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
I thought it was brilliant.
fan girl 666 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
sounds like a very interesting story i like it and the first three chapters were coolies, can't wait to read more
grey chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
UGh. Sorry i like your story and your descriptions, but there are too many stories that force Harry into befriending the Weasleys before Hogwarts. My impressions from books was always that the children were secluded until schooling (Harry has reason more than anyone to be seperated). It annoys me too often that people use the excuse that the Molly was in the Order (when only her brothers were mentioned to join) or something else.

This reason seems just as unlikely because most pureblood families are related in some way. The Weasleys are pretty distant relatives, in different age groups, and in a less than respected branch in the Ministery so I don't think Sirius would be that close.
NATWEST chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I like the story I hope you update soon.
earley838 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Interesting story! Update soon.
PadfootForever1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Awsome chapter :D I can't wait until the next update. Which I hope is VERY soon!

~Padfootforever1~
PadfootForever1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this is a really good story so far :) I can't wait to read chapter two... which is what im about to do hahaha