Reviews for Until the End of the World
Shyguy1 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
That was beautiful.. truly *sniffle* truly beautiful. I laughed, I cried, I did the polka. It was touching. You sir/madam, are a fantastic writer. I don't care about OOCness or any other thing wrong because honestly, that was beautiful. Thank you so much. That was fantastic. :) Keep Writing Space Cowboy.
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
How did you only get 12 reviews for this story! It's fantastic!
blueflower1594 chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Is so sad! Por BB!
blueflower1594 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I think this is the best BB/Rae confetion scene I've ever read!
blueflower1594 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Yeh, you feel suckish now, huh Rae? I'm glad you included this, people need to see the deeper side to BB.
Author Penholder chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
good story "brought a tear to me eye". I give this an OK 5.5 out of 10
Tears of Trees chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
The kiss was sweet! Nice story
Raven of Alaska chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
May their be peace in the Titans lives...forever. Wonderful ending.

Raven of Alaska chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
He flatlined...didn't he? It is a crime for one so young to die, but alas, how the mighty fall. He can't die! No! Come back!

Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
In the name of Azarath... wow! Amazing fight scene! That was just... that was just amazing! Although, I have a feeling Leon is not done yet. He's going to be back, I just know it.(Don't ask how, but a villian as cool, awesome, and powerful as him will come back. Despite being tossed into a portal by by a pissed-off Raven.)What of Beast Boy? Will he live? Die? Please, I am pulling out my hair here! *Rip* Ow!

Raven of Alaska chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
What is Beast Boy's plan? Him and Raven alone in the can't be a good thing, can it? Then again, if his plan is good and it works... RavenxBB forever! They are the best couple ever!

Tears of Trees chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Everyone was happy, or sort of happy! The chapter is nice. I, personally, would like some more detail. The story seems to be taking shape nicely. (that just sounded so retared) update! :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
It's good to see something come out of all this pain. :)

And cool idea. Coming up with chapters that relate to songs and work well is a challenge, but you are pulling it off nicely. :)

I look forward to what comes next.
RabulaTasa chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
I've got to come out and say it- I think my favorite part of this story so far is Cyborg's reaction at the very end of this chapter. Very... heartfelt.

-John
Tears of Trees chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
It seems really interesting.