Reviews for It Was Either That Or Another Digipad
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Cool story.
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
I really like that you took the time to give some after thoughts. One of the things I've really enjoyed about this fanfic is seeing the thought you've put into it and your reasons for certain decisions, which you manage to tell us without coming across as irritating or pretentious (something I commonly find a problem with author's notes in fanfiction).

Also, I'm a little starry eyed that you mentioned me. :D

I'm sorry about Mumble. And pet rats are not "eww" at all! They're lovely things.

Unfortunatly, your link doesn't work, which is a pity as I'd really like to see the picture.

Thank you again for taking the time to post this and to work on this fanfic. I've got to write one of my own one of these days... anyway, as I've said before, I've really enjoyed reading all this. Good luck with your other fanfics-and with your novel! :D
SyberiaWinx chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
*cries* Too cruel. When I got the email alert, I was so happy, and it even seemed like this would be another chapter as I started reading it, but it wasn't.O_O And when you said you had found a way to make it longer..._
LAL chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Wonderful story! Please make another!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALREADY DONE! :D

Ah well, it's a nice surprise to see more, even if it's just tying up loose ends.

... I don't get the time loop that seems to be happening at the end.
mina chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
aw i wish this fic had been longer :( there are no shadow of destiny fics out there and i was hoping to find a good long one. But great job.
SyberiaWinx chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
I think it needs a better ending.; This one was kind of short, unfullfilling, and leaves a lot unexplained. The last part especially is extremely confusing._
dsadfsaf chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
This is a nice story. Are you going to continue it?
SyberiaWinx chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Yay! Great story! Hope you continue it! Do you have IM? Always nice to talk to another SoD fan!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Nice! I've been waiting for this chapter; I always look forward to reading them.

Well, this is going to complicate things. I feel rather sad for Eike: you may interpret it differently (I'm sure we will see in future chapters) but as far as I see it memories make up a large part of who we are. If he's lost his memories again, is he really still Eike?
DarkDays chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Oh please update soon, I just love this story and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Enjoyable as always. Out of curiosity, was there any particular reason Homunculus was muttering in Japanese instead of any other language, or was it random?
Lostpharoah chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
I'm so glad that someone is writing another SoD fic. Please update soon-I'm curious.
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Enjoyed this chapter. Poor Eike, going to lose his memories.

It's quite hard for me to guess what's going to happen now, which I suppose is a good thing.

Thanks for letting me borrow the formulas. Hopefully I'll be able to start properly working on my own fanfic quite soon, once I've sorted out the plot with my co-author.
VictoriaSkittlez chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
err... incredibly fantastic but confusing. more, sudo!