Reviews for My Favorite Martian
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Loved it.
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love that description... cynical and idealistic... so apt... so Lois.

I don't think Clark is quite correct in his assessment that he can 'hide behind his mommy'. If Martha knew the whole story - she'd throw him to the wolves. Yes, Lois counts as the plural of wolf.

Lois has two superpowers: one that makes him feel like he doesn't deserve superpowers, and one that makes him feel like he does.

How much he loved her chest? Excuse me while I fall off my chair laughing!

The catch when she fell was perfect. Because that's them, right? Lois and Clark! In the midst of anger, and bitterness, and betrayal, they're there to catch each other...

And, of course, Lois' reaction to the 'biggest news of all time' is to start calculating possibilities. Who doesn't love this woman? Seriously? Are there actual people on this planet, or any other, who don't love Lois Lane?

The Lana twist is kinda sad. She was in the middle of the Lex-drama we so want to forget, but can't, and... well... it's just sad.

Another epic! Really enjoyed it!
sunset chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love really long one-shots! Specially if it's full of little details of unrealized mutual Cloisy feelings!

Thank you for sharing and I hope the 1st half of Smallville's season 8 will inspire you to do something similar to this.

Btw, really nice ending (with the one who must not be named)!
Brian chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very nice story line. You captured Clark's inner guilt well and the Lois 'spunk' in a unique way. Too bad this line couldn't have occurred in the show to prevent the painfully aweful shows with Lana and Clark back together again. Keep up the good writing.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
good story
Backstepkisses chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Loved it! Lois so deserved better in Crimson, this fic made justice! D
keptsmudging chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OMG, yes! This is EXACTLY what should've happened after Crimson. What a delightful story. :)
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
*snickers* ok, seriously I loved that line Clark gave Lois. "That's a common misconception, Lois. I was, in fact, never in Boy Scouts."
gigga chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was a really great story... I loved how you wrote the characters so naturally and like themselves. I could totally see it in my mind. I look forward to reading more from you.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Nice, very nice... update!
framework4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
cute, a much better end.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was fantastic! My favorite part was: He felt like a real man, hiding behind his mommy..." You have such wit to your writing. I could just picture Clark and Lois reacting to each other in this way. This was such an enjoyable read. Good work!
Red One chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wonderful Clois one-shot! Thank you!
super12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was a really great one-shot.

I enjoyed every word of it!
TeeVeeYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was amazing! I'm sad to see its your only Clois fic, I hope you write more in the future! :D