Reviews for Perfect Match
AngellwithoutWings chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
angell's name is not jennifer, its jessica or jess
saturn567 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
very cute!
AngellwithoutWings chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
angell's first name is jessica it says so in the show over and over again! it never once mentions it being jennifer. dang ppl get it right! she doesnt even look like a jennifer.
messersmontana chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I love it, will there be more?
rebecc chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
cutest thing i've ever read! write more stories!
Basched chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Lovely! I enjoyed every bit of this story. The flirting was great, I loved also how you ended it! Though a part of me wished for more.

Thanks for this, it was great!
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! I'm a big fan of Flack and Angell! You really gave them great chemistry!
AlexKost chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Okay, can I just say that you're awesome? Ever since "Commuted Sentences" I've been... "discretely" obsessed with the Flack/Angell ship, and I never thought that Fanficts would be a way to have fun with the story and ignore the fact that she's not listed as appearing until "Taxi" ((the shark one just aired)). "All in the Family" and "DOA for a Day" suggest that the writers of CSI: NY agree with our assumptions about the CS flirting. All around, I like your style, and I might actually scroll the CSI:NY ficts because of it.
cherryspark101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I LOVED this story! Please write more Flack/Angell storylines!
hushedgreylily chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Loved it! There's very little Flack/Angell on here, but this is one of the best I've read...

well done.

Write more!
LocoGreggo chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Haha...this was awesome. Thank you so much.
LocoGreggo chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
*laughs* Flack...man you got nerve. Wonderful job.
marialisa chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Wow - nice ending :)

Really enjoying this story - sorry to take so long to review. Work! Need I say more?
stargazr41 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Still loving it and the idea of F/A. She appears to be a very confidant, sensual character- and Flack's grown into the same. It's sweet that he's terrified of her and what she invokes in him. I love their interactions. You do know you're a tease for ending the last two chapters as you have. ;) -s
aeriefaerie chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Yay! This chapter was, once again, awesome. To see Flack having to "go slow" and wait for her must have been eating at him. Then Angell dieing hoping that Flack is still interested in her. I love how they dance around eachother in circles both thinking the opposite thing. It's great really. Hopefully now they can finally embark on some kind of relationship. But in the back of mind, I have a feeling that Angell is still going to be still very reserved and cauttious considering her thoughts and actions in the past chapters. I've noticed most Flack and Angell fics (including my own) speak in Angell's point of view. Not that is bad, its just an observation. Anyway I'm excited for the next chapter. Very good job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »