Reviews for Can't Go Back
Noooooooo! Where's the next chapter? Don't tease!
beegirl18 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Man I really wanna see how this ends... Is there anyway that you could continue this story? I mean who cares that it's been literally years, you could do it!
nblkolt chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
I love this story and was so heartbroken to see it was last updated in 2008. You write the characters so well and make it so easy to picture in my mind. Thanks for sharing! I hope the urge to continue this story happens sometime soon for you ;)
armenianarkanian chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Moooooooooorrrrrrreeee! More! Please!
idnaoj80 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
So, Ive been keeping myself busy reading Office fanfic lately... trying to forget that the show wont be back :( I read your other TO stories and LOVED them! I really didnt want to read this one because I knew it wasnt complete but I just had to... Oh, how I wish there were more chapters!
anyalind chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Oh my god! Just found your story! What happens next!
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I wish you'd finish, but I doubt you will. This is really good. They're so in character.
Cleo2010 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I love this fanfic, it's genuinely funny and so touching, I'm just dying to know what happens when they get to Pam's apartment. Imagine all the wood nymph's you're depriving of life by not writing? ;) That's the weirdest sentence/emotional blackmail I've ever thought up. Doesn't make it not true. Please finish!
TeamVampire chapter 3 . 8/25/2008

“Mean,” Jim accuses as soon as they’re out of earshot.

“He wanted to scream in my face,” Pam points out.

“To help you, Pam,” Jim counters.

TeamVampire chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Ahahahah! Ah, Dwight.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AHAHAH! I love the gaydar episode. Good work! It's just so hilarious...
onetreefan chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
wow. this is good. more soon please
Wilhelmina Willoughby chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
You wrote Dwight amazingly well, I couldn't stop laughing at Jim and Pam's prank! I hope you continue :)
MrsBigTuna chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I'm so sorry it took me so long for me to finally review this story. Been busy doing my own thing (hint, hint. wink, wink.) Anyway, I am loving it so far and I love the Dwight, as always. I really how this is going and I'm glad Karen is not the mean-jealous Karen like she was for most of last season. She's the Karen that laughs at stupid movies and creates new planning committees. The Karen that I loved. I know it's probebly cruel and JAMmers might hate me, but I miss her. She was so awesome! LOL. Great story and can't wait for an update.
hollygolightly88 chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
i love it... all of it, very cute and funny!

keep up the good work!