Reviews for Wouldn't Be the Same
KisekiRyuu chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I LOVED IT!
Seriously! Ron's prediction came true! Hail, Seer Ron!
Wow!
And I forgot to hail another person. Hail Nomad1!
I have nothing else to say. Honestly.
Tharin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is really great! I'm also laughing tears right now :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I should think that Snape would refuse to come back to that charming hole that he knows as Hogwarts-hasn't he served long enough in hell?

But anything to give Harry a laugh-and to help Minerva save money, I suppose.
stanzaic chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This is literally beautiful. You rock.
duj chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Silly Ron, LOL. He had to say it, didn't he? (But there's no denying it did cheer Harry up.)

I'm not sure if it's a good fate for Snape. I can certainly see him viewing education as his Unfinished Business earth-tether, and it's not as if he had anything to look forward to in the afterlife. An eternity of the Marauders and their red-haired patsy? Right. But at least Hogwarts will still have one competent teacher.
bellatrixlestranqe chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I should have seen that coming! It would be so funny if that was true- if Snape, even in death, came back to torment them all...x
julesdap chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I think I'm in love.
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
:D
chrissie86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely brilliant!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I cannot even begin- you beautiful writer, you!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really enjoyed this- it was great. I liked that last bit especially :)

- Mayhem
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This story was great - it's nice to read post-battle fics where things aren't miraculously perfect, but are definitely on the road to recovery. And Snape as a ghost!professor was AWESOME.
Setari chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Omg, this is BRILLIANT! XD I actually can't stop laughing. It was totally unexpected, and yet so right for the teacher to be Severus that there was a mixture of 'No WAY' and 'I KNEW it' kind of emotions for me. XD

I can just imagine the look on Sev's face when Harry laughs, too. XD Absolutely EPIC! XD
nope11111 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved this! Can't imagine Snape coming back as a ghost, but it was a nice twist.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love this, except...I don't think Snape would've come back. But nice surprise ending. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »