Reviews for Fighting for a Dream
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I was drawn to this story and find it really appropriate considering the current situation and its really deep stuff man. Been a while huh?
SamManson14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw...

That was so touching!

Short and sweet. Wonderful. Insperational. There are no words to describe how wonderfully true this story is.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
ahmen to that (sorry if spelled wrong)

let us honor his memory and let us all realize that we are one people and one nation under GOD
maria chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this si a good story too make people realise how maybe would feel.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Only you, Hordak- only you would do something like this. A beautiful fic in and of itself for the one day of the year where no one really thinks about what he did for us.

Your work never ceases to astonish me.

Shiny-sama
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You know, when you are on a serious bent, you do insanely good work.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Miriam
stardustpoptart chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I love this story and I'm not just saying it. I've never seen a fic about before. It really made me happy that someone would take the time to write it. You should be very proud.
AppleDanish chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was simply beautiful; almost too good for words.
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aww, you always do really sweet fics to remember great people like MLK. I love short things on the kindness of people, even if it is fictional people because they come from someone's head. Man, to even run into Martin Luther King Jr.'s ghost would be an honor. I hope you do more stories like this one. I wish I had read it yesterday.
FernClaw chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw... It's a sweet story. I liked it alot.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*wipes tear from eye* Martin Luther King was a spectaculer person, but sadly I think that all those people in history who made life to be how we know it are slowly becoming forgotten. I can't tell you how crushed I was when they did the pledge in my dance class and I was the only person who stood with my hand over my heart and said it. One other person put their hand over their heart, but faced the opposite direction and talked to her friend. And it hurt me that last September 11th when we had our minute of silence the kids ignored it, they were talking and joking and it tears me up. But to see people taking the time to make a a couple fics to dedicate to these events and people really help for me to reevaluate what it's all about so that I can say I am proud to be an American becuase lately, people don't seem to realize that.
Em Phantom chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
you know, i was considering doing a fic like this today, but I spent the time to work on a short story for school instead. I think I'll write a fic for another holiday involving the ghost of that person, or I might write an Elvis one for another section (the book Mediator, which is about a girl who can see ghosts). I'm glad you wrote this, and if I'm right, it was my idea of bringing the ghost of a famous dead person to speak with Danny that inspired you for this as well, right? Either way, I loved this and I'm glad you decided to do this!

Emily
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
God Bless You. Let us all carry his dream inside us. Happy Martin Luther King Day.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I really think people should honor more though stories like this. I really like this story.