Reviews for To Everything, There is a Season
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hilarious, great story! :)
General Kinchmeyer chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey! I loved this story, even though it's a little dated...lol. I think you should write more to it, it would make a good story.

G. Kinchmeyer
konarciq chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Delightful! I really had no idea who (yes, who, not what) they were talking about, other than that Carter seemed to be the only one to take it real seriously. So it was a real surprise in the end!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hahahahahahaha! this made me laugh. i seriously thought that it was schultz because of the chocolate bit there, but it was their best friend in escape. perfect!
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review this. I had to search for it again. Just what I needed today in our unseasonably cold, yucky weather. short, sweet and funny!
Kits chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*laughs*

You got me! I kept thinking, "Well, who is it?" and was honestly expecting Carter's pet mouse or something similar. The truth was inspired, it surely was. And of course Carter would be touched.

The bit with Newkirk yoinking the chocolate bar was perfect, too. I love the other prisoners watching, knowing what's coming, but not saying anything.

Very cute!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh nose! Hahahaha! Termites are nasty little things, aren't they? Poor old tree trunk... good job! I liked it.
scc1fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
hehe! I love it!

There...does that count as chocolate?:)

Kas
Fflur Cadwgan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this was great! At first, I swear they were griping about losing a *person*, but then..."Find another hollow tree stump. And this time we check for termites."

I had to do some quick thinking to explain my mirth to my folks, let me tell you.
marilyn p chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
The STUMP? OH NO! Not THE STUMP! {Sniff!} Such an undervalued member of the team. Always dependable. Never complained. {Moose with Bugle playing 'Taps' in background.}

At least it died in the line of duty.

Droll imagination you have, old girl.
Tuttle chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Sure, just when I had everyone fooled that I was actually sane, I read this and started laughing hysterically!

Oh man, like seriously, that was great. The tree stump. HAHAHA! Trust Carter to grieve over it!
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Boy is that a good one. At first I thought you might be talking about Felix. That was good though. I love it. It gave me the giggles. Have a good day and thanks for the laugh.
KCS chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hahahaha! My parents could hear me laughing all the way downstairs and wanted to know why I had suddenly gone insane.

Seriously, all the elements we love are there, from Carter's kind heart to Newkirk's sleight of hand, that possible drama mixed with outrageous comedy.

I loved Colonel Hogan's poignant one line. "Nope." -hehe-

And that last line - oh, dear. So very, very funny! Nicely done indeed!

Loved it!

-KCS
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I like this. I needed a laugh, just fixed a plumbing problem at 2am
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
TERMITES? I certainly hope they managed to fill in the tunnel UNDER the termite infested stump before the Krauts found it!