Reviews for Songs For a Kingdom Now Lost
Dessylyly chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
This is brilliant. I'm not good with reviews but I just gotta say that the Matt x Raito ship was the thing I didn't know I needed until you wrote it
GuestWithAccount chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
ThatIsTooLazyToLogIn

So like there's this game called Clicker Heroes
and if you hold down ctrl and stuff you can upgrade your heroes more than once like for example 1000x times.
So what i'm saying is,
there needs to be a button like that on this place so that i can click it and fill your email.
Or something, because this is the most amazing fanfiction i have ever readohmygod-

WAIT WHAT THERE'S A SEQUEL?!

*goes to check*
okay.
um-
yeah.
so.
*coughs awkwardly* anyways like i was saying i really love this story *sobs* i hope the sequel is just as g- i mean.
uh
XD i'm going to stop now
after i squeal again!

one last thing:
CONGRATULATIONS! You, my good person (w;; ) have succeeded in causing an anti-Near to turn into a very very I-like-Near-why-is-he-so-frakin-adorable person.

okthxbyeXD
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Nuuuuuu
Wolfie chapter 21 . 3/29/2015
This story was so good oh my gosh
WatcherLouise chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Love it! Amazing work! :)
dashingalias chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I may be late but I just want to say that this fic is amazing,but I can't say the same for it's sequel unfortunately.
X chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I really like this story!

The only thing I wanted to tell you is that you can draw or paint anything beautifully anything, even "wood", if you have talent. Believe me I am an artist and my family members are too.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
I know this won't mean much since this is over 6 years old, but this story really put a smile on my face. Good luck with future writings, and please make a sequel :D it'd mean the world to me (:
Meiwriter chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Nice ending :3
Asami chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
This was so good!
MssCassandra chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
That was amazing.
SarahAnnX chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL. omg, if my dad and brother hadn't been in the room watching tv I would have totally jumped around the room screaming. Instead I kinda flailed my arms and held my breath, and bit my hand which now kinda hurts... This story is so amaziiing I've literally been sat for half the day (literally) reading this story. Thank you so much for being this awesome 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I mean I expected Mello to be rude and stuff to Near but I just can't help but feel sad and want I comfort Near with how he just takes it. Good story by the way! Can't wait to see how it progresses as I read. :)
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my, I remember this story it was so long ago before I had an account. Wonderful really I enjoyed this alot
barbiekitten chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhhh my God, I just finished this and let me tell you, the next place I'm going is your profile. Wow! I admit, I've never liked the thought of Mello and Near, Matt and Mello is perfection in my eyes, but you made it work! And I only reacted a /little/ bit when Matt was sliiightly too horny for my tastes. But I'm nitpicking.
I have so much to say about this fic, I'm not much for leaving individual responses.. And I hope you see this, even though this is old!
Your characters.. The characters are amazing. You got them nearly spot on which is fantastic compared to the majority of fanfics. No hating, it's really difficult to get it spot on. For that, I salute you.
The story has a good flow, and you mentioned fillers.. Oh my God /where/? Everything just worked!
And man do I want to see that painting of Mello. It sounds amazing. This fic also got me out of my own little rut, so thank you for that!
Finally, thank you for posting this, for writing this, for immersing yourself in this. It makes other people, such as myself, very very happy. Thank you.
Much love!