Reviews for Songs For a Kingdom Now Lost
Wolfie chapter 21 . 3/29
This story was so good oh my gosh
WatcherLouise chapter 21 . 2/27
Love it! Amazing work! :)
dashingalias chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I may be late but I just want to say that this fic is amazing,but I can't say the same for it's sequel unfortunately.
X chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I really like this story!

The only thing I wanted to tell you is that you can draw or paint anything beautifully anything, even "wood", if you have talent. Believe me I am an artist and my family members are too.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
I know this won't mean much since this is over 6 years old, but this story really put a smile on my face. Good luck with future writings, and please make a sequel :D it'd mean the world to me (:
Anifan13 chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Nice ending :3
Asami chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
This was so good!
MssCassandra chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
That was amazing.
SarahAnnX chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL. omg, if my dad and brother hadn't been in the room watching tv I would have totally jumped around the room screaming. Instead I kinda flailed my arms and held my breath, and bit my hand which now kinda hurts... This story is so amaziiing I've literally been sat for half the day (literally) reading this story. Thank you so much for being this awesome 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I mean I expected Mello to be rude and stuff to Near but I just can't help but feel sad and want I comfort Near with how he just takes it. Good story by the way! Can't wait to see how it progresses as I read. :)
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my, I remember this story it was so long ago before I had an account. Wonderful really I enjoyed this alot
barbiekitten chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhhh my God, I just finished this and let me tell you, the next place I'm going is your profile. Wow! I admit, I've never liked the thought of Mello and Near, Matt and Mello is perfection in my eyes, but you made it work! And I only reacted a /little/ bit when Matt was sliiightly too horny for my tastes. But I'm nitpicking.
I have so much to say about this fic, I'm not much for leaving individual responses.. And I hope you see this, even though this is old!
Your characters.. The characters are amazing. You got them nearly spot on which is fantastic compared to the majority of fanfics. No hating, it's really difficult to get it spot on. For that, I salute you.
The story has a good flow, and you mentioned fillers.. Oh my God /where/? Everything just worked!
And man do I want to see that painting of Mello. It sounds amazing. This fic also got me out of my own little rut, so thank you for that!
Finally, thank you for posting this, for writing this, for immersing yourself in this. It makes other people, such as myself, very very happy. Thank you.
Much love!
Skitch123 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
OMG, I LOVED THIS.
So funny and romantic. PERFECT. 3
Yeri chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice first chapter! I love Mello and Matt's relationship so far, it seems the most realistic of the fics I have read
Bridget Narcissa Malfoy chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
I just finished reading this story and I want to tell you that I love this so much. This is so amazing. This story is so well written and it's funny and romantic and it's just so great. I'm adding you to my favorite author's list and this story id going to be on my favorite stories list. I love it. I hope to read the sequel.