Reviews for Child of Peace
evi ive chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I hope this isn't the end. I'm going to go look for the next one. :D
Nikkiegf chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
aww! i love it, its so cute
sweet chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
awesome. can't wait to read more:)
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
just found this and i loved it! very good!
angel-junkie chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
i want more now! lol. loved it. love the way you write, too. its snappy, like the show. rocks my socks!
em chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
I love this story! You are a great writer. Update ASAP!
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
AW! That was such a cute last chapter! I LOVE INKVERSE! Keep it up! Keep em coming!
gilmorefanforever chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
YES! This was totally perfect Lola. I can't wait for the fourth installment!
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
I love this story, I love this series, and I really, really love this chapter :)! Please keep writing!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Oh, my God, Lola, this is my favorite chapter of CoP. Seriously. I loved it. And the fact that inkverse is going to have more added makes me even happier! Seriously! I wonder what you have in store for Luke and Lorelai... because we all know they should have gotten together this early. *sigh* I smell an early middle. Haha. I'm a sap.

Anyway, you're amazing, this is amazing, and I can't wait for more.
LLfreak chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
awesome job. can't wait to read more:)
J.Stone chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Very nice chapter. Hated the mention of "The One Who Must Not Be Named", but good anyway.

John Stone
Disneygrl2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
AW! it's gonna be like it's just like riding a bike! only probably better! I can't wait! this was a good chapter... can't tell you enough how i love young Rory! How old is Sookie by the way... Lorelai is 21 so Sookie has to be around that... and since she went to college for being a chef then she has to be at least 22 since she'd be out by now... just was wondering about that... GOOD JOB THOUGH!

UPDATE ASAP!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I've always wished we could have gotten a look at pre canon LL. And you're giving me the amazing opportunity to read your version. I love it. I loved the interaction with Sookie, it seemed so in character. I also loved the Taylor-harassing-Lorelai thing. Hee. Perfect. I loved Luke's reaction to the car shopping and the town meeting. Ooh, he so likes her! Anyway, Lola, amazing job, as always. You keep making Inkverse better and better for me. This is going to be one of those things when people say "what are the classic GG stories?" and people say "Ooh, Schuyler Lola has INKVERSE!"

Amazing.
gilmorefanforever chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Ooh! I loved this chapter! Especially the beginning. Sookie may be a bit a ditz sometimes, but she can be quite perceptive. And the scene where Rory was talking about Christopher broke my heart. Man, I hate him! He should have been there more! Ah well, at least they know Luke now. I'm looking forward to the car shopping scene!