Reviews for Sacrifice
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 2/18
What the heck? This fic is amazing, sure the idea may be reused and stuff but the writing quality is spectacular, the characterization is consistent within the world's realm and building you built. I love the portrayal of sasuke's reluctance of being sexual with naruto, love how realistic it was, love how understanding (but still naruto-disappointed) naruto was of, the events and conflicts, the way emotions was portrayed! Heck I came here to reread this today.

I don't care if you think I'm a reader with bad taste or standards but please don't put down your own work because someone thinks it's bad or whatever.

For me, this and your other stories are one of the best written works in the naruto fandom (and others as well!).

Sure I'm not a literary anaylsist or anything but i just want you to know that this is far from a bad piece of writing by miles.
Me chapter 10 . 2/1
I'd been checking for updates on this fic for a while now, I and was sad to see you saying this fic sucks. I love your re imagination of these characters and would love to see how you develop Naruto and Sasuke in this universe. I also looked forward to seeing how Sasuke interacted with Naruto's other friends and how his relationship with Kakashi developed. Please continue this if you still feel inspired, there are fans who'd be thrilled to read more.
Well... I'm still reading this fanfic, because it's sexy and awesome! Though I know naruto is the "experienced" one, or basically the one that controls the relationship, he's more sexy when bottoms. I don't have a problem with the way the story is going so far, but I have request for future chapters, that you naruto bottom a bit more often. So please don't give up on this fanfic, it amazing! And I'm only 34% masochist! There's nothing wrong with that!
This story sucks? Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat!? No way! Like, really, you're such a great writer! I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed this story...and how often I came back to check for updates! It would be a shame to see this story go...but, whatever happens, I just want to make sure you know how much I've enjoyed it and appreciated your wonderful writing. Best wishes to you.
Jena chapter 1 . 1/25
WHAAA? This is one of the best fic out there!

Sure there is a lot of sex, but you also write Sasuke and Naruto superbly. I have also read some of your other works and I absolutely love how you write them all around. Sasuke especially. Please, please don't stop this story because of one or two bad reviews. If you must stop, do it for a better reason then that. As far as I'm concerned, you write as well as any professional author. I know this because I have been reading at adult levels since I was ten years old and now I am in my thirties so ANY story here on fanfiction has to be good to keep my interest. Like good spelling and grammar, no major OCs or Mary/Gary Stus, and a writing style that grabs my imagination in the first chapter and keeps it in subsequent chapters. I also love long chapters which you and few others provide. Yes I am picky. You pass all my nitpickiness and I thank you so much for that.

I hope you will eventually update this story as I have been waiting patiently for the last year. I know I haven't reviewed much, but most of the time I am left wordless by the awesomeness of the story. So when I checked here to see if you updated...well I felt I had to respond to your self put down of this story. Stop doing that! This is wonderful the way it is. Enough so that I have reread this several times over the years. Along with Embracing Dreams. Which I hope you'll update too. And if you are stopping this story, then I thank you for putting up what is here and am saddened to see it end here.
I just finished reading MegaAnimeFreak7 review and all I can say is that there is one giant flaw in their complaint which is you are looking at this from a rational perspective. People are not rational so a purley rational character would be unrealistic. Also background information and how characters interact with each other are essential for character development. Stories do not always have to be plot centered to be good they can focus on other things like characterization and imagery.

With that said I think the plot is moving along at just the right pace.
Don't know why you don't like this fic. The characterization is amazing. I love how you portray Sasuke. The plot is also very original.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
This story has such an interesting plot, and I like thaaya you're trying to create a slow progression when it comes to their love. Which is why a few things really bug me. One, why is there so much unneeded dialogue and back story? The paragraphs are really lumpy and filled with things I don't care about. Like in the first chapter there was a lot of talk bout Sasuke being in Sand and a whole bunch of stuff was happening until I reaalized that Sasuke was being given to Konoha. Why not just go straight to that? Why give us this unnecessary run around that's just gonna ale us zip through the text? Most of the time I was pulling a TL:DR and zooming through this story looking for soemtjing interesting (which most of the time was Naruto and Sasukes convos with each other), which ISN'T a good thing considering this is a STORY. Another thing that bugged was how you portrayed Sasuke and Naruto most of the time. I understand that Sasuke acts indifferent most of the time in the anime, by why did you make that an extreme here? He acts like he doesn't give a shit about his clan or anything when he acts, even though he's mentioned on numerous occasions that his decisions are guided by his thoughts of never betraying the clan. But if he's dead to the clan does that not mean that he doesn't have to play by their rules? And why is he not concerned about Itachi? Is Itachi even going to make an appearance in this story? If Itachi is a missing min and out and about, shouldn't he be wondering that maybe Itachi might pay him a visit someday? Just because Sasuke is trying to move on with Naruto doesn't mean hrs gonna completely disregard his older brother that could come and finish the job at any time. And the relationship with him and Naruto. Where is the progression? Every time they talk about their relationship it a just the two of them repeating the same argument over and over again, with neither one of them trying to see from the others point of view. Even in the newest chapter Sasuke distracts him with sex instead of finishing the conversation. Then what was the point? And Iknow I'm supposed to care about the side characters ((Kakashi, Iruka, etc) but I find that I don't, cause their not who I came for. And you're giving them major chapters with huge backstory I DIDNT ASK FOR. It makes the story tedious and annoying. Didn't the story synopsis say that this story was about how Sasuke was given to Konoha and how he's trying to live with Naruto? Then why should I give a shit about Ibiki abd Anko
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Naruto is so crazy and shameless.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Naruto is a huge pervert here. omg lol
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was the most roundabout way of admitting to being a virgin.
noMuku chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Sasuke is so cute and uptight. That dude needs to unwind a little. lol
noMuku chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Wow, I am loving it already
Blank Angel chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Ohhhh. My. GOD!

Iruka
sensei is a friggin tenshi!

XD Ayame crushing over Sasuke was hilarious hehe

Yffguvuv THE SNAKE IS POSSESSIVE OVER SASUKE ROFL IT WANTS TO TAKE HIM "HOME" AND PROTECT HIM OMG
XD and Narutos perverted thoughts were an added bonus lol

But seriously. ..I'm kinda curious WHEN Sasuke will actually meet Narutos gang

57 hfdt i have SO many feels rn BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND HOW! !
Anyway. ..can't wait for next Christina and gawd dambn uke Sasuke is hot. AND WHAT NAUGHTY THINGS WILL NARUTO IDIOTS CLONES PUT ON SASUKE OMG XD

ALSI! WHAT THEY DID TO
Blank Angel chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
XD poor idiot babies loooool xD Sasuke being unsatisfied by the sex omfg
AND TERRA BEING POSSESSIVE IF SASUKE XD