Reviews for Sacrifice
Polkaknots chapter 11 . 10/14
Been soooo long since this was updated. Please PLEASE don't drop it :'(
Boton chapter 11 . 5/18
Thanks for the great story! I love the way you write :))))
Please don't give up on it!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 11 . 3/4
It's really interesting!
dani chapter 11 . 3/2
I love the personality of sasuke in your fic !

I hope you are planning to finish the story! I tried to find news from you about this and I checked all your sites but no luck

Don't leave this great story unfinished pleaseeeee ;A;
Dacky chapter 11 . 2/28
Omg! I could not stop reading and it ended too fast ;A; please PLEASE keep writing !
RynnTynn chapter 11 . 2/23
This was good! I wish you would continue it.
JeslynBoo chapter 11 . 2/20
Wow. Really enjoying the alternate take on Sasuke. Without events shaping him into a rigid revenge machine, he's still him... plenty of disfuntionass-ness to keep Naruto on his toes, but more capable of relationship-building, even though he's not used to that idea. Thank you!
lovetoread chapter 11 . 1/1
Are you going to be updating this any time soon? I really like this story and would like to see how it ends.
Palmuru chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
"I'm not trained for that."

Kek, this answer is gold.

"Hey, would you like to be my boyfriend?"
"I'm not trained for that."
Aisucold chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
awesome story!
Lady Nara chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time. Damn, I love this fic so much! My favorite part of it is just how perfectly Sasuke is written. I can hear his voice so clearly, and the things he doesn't do or say or think are just as important as what he does. I've been thinking recently that part of the problem with Shippuden is we don't get to see most of Sasuke's thoughts. We got much more of Sasuke's internal dialogue pre-shippuden and it made such a huge difference. Because Sasuke gives so little away normally, that it's only when we see the whole picture that many of his actions and reactions make sense. You do such a great job of showing that in this fic. The readers are in the know, but we can also see how confused and suspicious the other characters are, and how easily and often they misunderstand him. Of course, Sasuke doesn't bother to correct them, either. Naruto has to earn each insight with blood, sweat and tears. As it should be. Sasuke is many things, but "easy" is not one of them.
SivaSrna chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
The plot is interesting and something new. I look forward to reading the rest of the fan-fiction and your future updates.
P. Cythera chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
I really like it :) keep up the great work and write more soon!
P. Cythera chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
More... I need more! Love it :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Wow...very interesting so far.
Like how you changed up things. Can't wait to see how this develops :)
Keep up the good work and write more soon!