Reviews for Sacrifice
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 7/14
Love this so much!
ellie chapter 11 . 6/19
I must say i absolutly LOVE the way you write Sasuke, his way of thinking is just so fasinating to me! I think this is my favourite fic of naru/sasu i have ever read, and I have been reading fics for years now. I really appreciate you writing this, I can't even count how many times i've reread this fic. So I just wanted to thank you for your hard work. It amazes me that there are writers as talented as you spending so much time writing for no profit or anything
Binx23 chapter 11 . 6/13
I really enjoyed reading this fic and would love to see where you take it further. I especially liked how subtly you developed the nuances in Sasuke and Naruto's characters to portray them as different to canon, yet at the same time, similar. That Sasuke didn't turn out as arrogant, but instead had this conflicting sense of inferority and confidence in own skills (which is actually pretty canon), because Fugaku was there to always remind him he was the expandable second son was once of the best throwaway comments in this story XP
niva chapter 11 . 5/12
Bookmarked this back when it only had two chapters, and I'm glad I did. Thanks for writing!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 11 . 5/5
This is a very unique and interesting fic. I am hooked and cannot wait for the next chapter. Great work.
HARPG0 chapter 11 . 4/30
I’ve enjoyed reading all eleven chapters of this fic. When you write, your strength is in word usage. The variety is vivid, clear, and appropriate to context. Each character has a “voice” that is distinctive and believable. Also, the plot goes along at just the right pace. I rarely write reviews these days, but I wanted to put in my “kudos” here on a job well done.
bribright91 chapter 11 . 4/25
Really great fic. I love the complexity. Thanks for posting!
Blank Angel chapter 11 . 4/24
Ahh thank you for this chapter omg I can't. ..I mean! Gosh ! All possibilities are SO scary!
I think the /worst/ would be if Sound were behind the attack, which now I'm assuming they were.
I actually thought Terra offering Sasuke to come to his territory for protection was quite sweet... until /that/ possibility was brought up .
/sigh/ idk I am so anxious to see where thid is gonna go
Thank you chapter 11 . 4/15
I would just like to let it be known that I am ECSTATIC that you are continuing on with this fic, in fact I was so impressed with this work that I decided to re-read it a thousand times like a creeper. I know that you had issues especially with another work of yours where some complained about the writing style, and to them I say, screw you. Please remember that you've got dedicated fans who really appreciate your works :).
p.s please let us know in your upcoming a/n if you are considering completing Better or Worse!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 4/14
o_0... dear god the simple THOUGHT of Naruto asking that for simply being obsessed with Sasuke is strong enough to burn an image into my brain!
Lavi: But I thought you liked yaoi?
NOT IN THIS DESCRIPTION!
Thanks so much for an update I had almost given up hope
Rikado chapter 11 . 4/6
An update! :D I may have pointed it out before but I think my favorite thing about this fic is how Sasuke questions all the plot holes from the cannon. Why are weapons carelessly left around the training grounds? How does that little fence keep the Forest of Death in check? Why do the citizens of Konoha seem so strange? I love how he interprets their trust into other things (usually negative). In fact, I love how every (amazingly long) chapter is from Sasuke's POV in general. Keep up the good work. :)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 4/1
Oh, man-I love it. I just. Love. Everything. About this chapter.
BlindBean chapter 11 . 3/29
Wonderful!
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is so well written and in character but at the same time, I can see how their past experiences have changed them from canon. This chapter was definitely worth the long wait, and I'm eagerly looking forward to finding out who exactly wants Sasuke dead! their interactions were amazing in this chapter and it makes me so happy to read their introduction and then read this chapter where their almost playful with each other. Thanks for the awesome read and I'll eagerly await the next chapter!
Ciu Sune chapter 11 . 3/28
You updated! Oh gosh, I was so excited to see your writing pop up in my inbox again that I went and figured out how to log into (it has been literal years) especially so I could review and tell you how much I appreciate you continuing this story. I'm a big fan of how you've written Naruto and Sasuke (particularly Saskue) and their interactions in this story and it was fairly recently that I went and reread what you had up so far.

Enjoyed the exchange about Saskue wanting to take mission to make money, and Naruto's reaction. "Antivenom saves lives, Naruto."

And now politics! Or attacks that come from something. Very interesting to see that play out. As a sidenote, I'm very fond of Terra.

Thank you for writing and sharing!