Reviews for Sacrifice
yaoigirl712 chapter 11 . 9/4
I just discovered this fic, and I am already hooked, I wonder if terra knows what is happening or he he has just gathered that sasuke is in danger, since I like terra I am no to much inclined to believe that he would betray sasuke, also I want to know what is Itachi doing, and why is he acting like that? He is not stupid.

On a side note, I like the narusasu parts, and would love to see sasuke bottoming again soon _.

great fic, by the way 333, and thank you for sharing it
guest chapter 11 . 8/25
just wanted you to know that i love this story; the pacing and the amount of detail you put into it is amazing. thanks for sharing!
Aster chapter 11 . 8/14
Awww, I love how realistic this is! This is a beautiful story that is absolutely believable as an AU. Theoretically speaking, all of this could have happened. You didn't change any of their characters overly so-and most of the changes are due to Minato being alive and the Uchihas moving out. Otherwise, this is all very believable. I can see Sasuke's loyalty to his clan (like in canon) and everything that develops. I love it! The only thing that doesn't exactly make sense is Itachi's betrayal of the clan. I hope you'll provide more insight on that in later chapters, but for now, I'm very much so looking forward to more chapters!
Eagerly anticipating an update,
PS: I love how you gave Sasuke a snake summon. I'm getting excited over all the implications now, with Terra and Manda and Sound~
JustAAvidReader chapter 11 . 8/13
This is very interesting.
I've never seem anything quite like this. (And i was very pleasently surprised to see that you had at least updated this year. More chances to keeping reading it.)
LF Tansy chapter 11 . 8/3
Hi there,

I love the story so far. It is GREAT. You are so creative, it is amazing.

Well see you.
Shax chapter 11 . 7/31
Love this. Lovelovelove this. I sooo hope this wasn't abandoned and will be updated soon since it's one of my fave AUs right now.
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 7/14
Love this so much!
ellie chapter 11 . 6/19
I must say i absolutly LOVE the way you write Sasuke, his way of thinking is just so fasinating to me! I think this is my favourite fic of naru/sasu i have ever read, and I have been reading fics for years now. I really appreciate you writing this, I can't even count how many times i've reread this fic. So I just wanted to thank you for your hard work. It amazes me that there are writers as talented as you spending so much time writing for no profit or anything
Binx23 chapter 11 . 6/13
I really enjoyed reading this fic and would love to see where you take it further. I especially liked how subtly you developed the nuances in Sasuke and Naruto's characters to portray them as different to canon, yet at the same time, similar. That Sasuke didn't turn out as arrogant, but instead had this conflicting sense of inferority and confidence in own skills (which is actually pretty canon), because Fugaku was there to always remind him he was the expandable second son was once of the best throwaway comments in this story XP
niva chapter 11 . 5/12
Bookmarked this back when it only had two chapters, and I'm glad I did. Thanks for writing!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 11 . 5/5
This is a very unique and interesting fic. I am hooked and cannot wait for the next chapter. Great work.
HARPG0 chapter 11 . 4/30
I’ve enjoyed reading all eleven chapters of this fic. When you write, your strength is in word usage. The variety is vivid, clear, and appropriate to context. Each character has a “voice” that is distinctive and believable. Also, the plot goes along at just the right pace. I rarely write reviews these days, but I wanted to put in my “kudos” here on a job well done.
bribright91 chapter 11 . 4/25
Really great fic. I love the complexity. Thanks for posting!
Blank Angel chapter 11 . 4/24
Ahh thank you for this chapter omg I can't. ..I mean! Gosh ! All possibilities are SO scary!
I think the /worst/ would be if Sound were behind the attack, which now I'm assuming they were.
I actually thought Terra offering Sasuke to come to his territory for protection was quite sweet... until /that/ possibility was brought up .
/sigh/ idk I am so anxious to see where thid is gonna go
Thank you chapter 11 . 4/15
I would just like to let it be known that I am ECSTATIC that you are continuing on with this fic, in fact I was so impressed with this work that I decided to re-read it a thousand times like a creeper. I know that you had issues especially with another work of yours where some complained about the writing style, and to them I say, screw you. Please remember that you've got dedicated fans who really appreciate your works :).
p.s please let us know in your upcoming a/n if you are considering completing Better or Worse!