Reviews for Sacrifice
Aneurysm-Fourth chapter 11 . 3/19
So, I usually don't review because it's hard to come up with a balanced critique, but, since you are apparently getting flack on this I wanted to put in my 2 cents. This fic is amazing! At the very beginning you said it would just be smut, so I wasn't expecting anything earth-shattering. However, it is the most perfectly balanced smut I have ever seen. The fight scenes, character development, and plot give it the perfect mix with the sex to keep it interesting. And I really loved how Sasuke and Naurto used a combo technique since that was hinted at in the manga, but sadly never fulfilled. It's really amazing how you can stick to cannon enough that I feel like I am reading a fic about Naruto, but still have your own mythos going. It has even inspired me to try and write a fic myself! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your fanfictions and that you are one of my favorite authors!
NaruSasuNS chapter 11 . 3/17
Nice chapter!
I will wait years if you still update ! x)
Asalea chapter 11 . 3/16
hi, I love the sexy scenes and the idea that the uchiha clan leaved konoha is interesting. Im looking forward the next chapter.

Ps: I hate snakes, you make me look forward the snakes scenes too, its creepy! xd
OH MY GOSH I'm so glad to find this fic updated squeeee
the plot is thickening as well. love it!
Oh my god i hate the clan and sasukes father soooooooooooooooooooo much
great story though
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 11 . 3/16
I like it! Thanks for updating.
force majeur chapter 11 . 3/15
*singing nagareboshi*

thank you, thank you so much for updating xD
lunamist chapter 11 . 3/15
I was so happy to see a chapter update for this story as I really enjoy reading it. I like the way you portray both Sasuke and Naruto as well as their individual reactions to a given situation. I sincerely hope to read more in the future.

For me, fanfiction is a beautiful escape (however brief) from the monotony of real life and the jobs we are paid to do. Thank you so much for allowing me another moment to slip into that blissful other realm. I will be looking forward the next chapter.

lunamist
fangirlandiknowit chapter 11 . 3/15
I'm really curious to know what reasons reviewers have given to make you feel so bad for writing it. Personally, I was ecstatic to see an update, I read it a while ago but figured it would never be updated again, so now I'm extremely happy! Your writing is compelling and the build-up is really great, I mean I feel like all of this is leading up to something that will surely be interesting. And I love reading Sasuke's POV when he's like this, I think you're doing a great job on his character with these specific circumstances of his life. It's weird that there aren't more fics where the Uchiha left the village, but maybe that's because it would take a rather complicated plot, something you're obviously handling splendidly.

I love the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke, I love this different yet still similar Konoha you've built up, and all the little tidbits of information that are dropped. Also Sasuke's relationship with his snakes is hilarious. It's great to see Sasuke getting used to Naruto and slowly starting to enjoy his company and relax a bit, and Naruto just can't help but worry so much. I feel like I should say a lot more but I'm not so good with remembering everything I thought about while reading. Anyway, I admire your writing style and I'll be silently hoping for an update sometime in the future!
duchessliz chapter 1 . 3/15
Interesting beginning ... I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Jena chapter 11 . 3/14
Am thrilled you updated this! And what's this? Sasuke is losing the fight to keep Naruto at some distance emotionally. Yep, nobody can resist Naruto for long. Except Sasuke, because he's so stubborn that it will still take forever for him to openly admit to anything. LOL! Still, thank you for continuing this!
Pinklove473 chapter 11 . 3/14
So happy to see an update! This is one of my favorite naruto stories.
Shinjiteru chapter 11 . 3/14
I have no idea why the hell would anyone want to stop reading this story. It's been one of my absolute favorites ever since you first published it. Everything in this verse is intricate and well thought out, the politics are fascinating and your characters' depiction flawless. I reread everything again today and remembered just how much I love this story. It's the sort I keep rereading every now and then while praying for an update. I'm so glad you're writing for this verse again. Thank you!
Lonelylulaby chapter 11 . 3/13
*Sigh

Why do I feel like Sasuke is going to take Terra up on his offer and get captured by Sound/Orochimaru. And he may not want to but something tragic is going to happen and yea, there goes the bliss. Anywho you are doing a fantabulous job and don't let anyone else tell you different.

This is like the rising action, the crisis and climax hasn't happened yet but I can feel it like a dark cloud moving in.

Ja ne till next time and keep being a mind-blowing eye-popping impressive you.
sess18 chapter 11 . 3/13
Great! Thanks for the update.