Reviews for Sacrifice
Lady Nara chapter 11 . 9/20
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time. Damn, I love this fic so much! My favorite part of it is just how perfectly Sasuke is written. I can hear his voice so clearly, and the things he doesn't do or say or think are just as important as what he does. I've been thinking recently that part of the problem with Shippuden is we don't get to see most of Sasuke's thoughts. We got much more of Sasuke's internal dialogue pre-shippuden and it made such a huge difference. Because Sasuke gives so little away normally, that it's only when we see the whole picture that many of his actions and reactions make sense. You do such a great job of showing that in this fic. The readers are in the know, but we can also see how confused and suspicious the other characters are, and how easily and often they misunderstand him. Of course, Sasuke doesn't bother to correct them, either. Naruto has to earn each insight with blood, sweat and tears. As it should be. Sasuke is many things, but "easy" is not one of them.
SivaSrna chapter 1 . 9/13
The plot is interesting and something new. I look forward to reading the rest of the fan-fiction and your future updates.
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 9/10
Why is it when I want a nice story of naruto dieing for sasuke all I can find are stories of them fucking each other and no one really dieing... fuck everything!
P. Cythera chapter 11 . 8/28
I really like it :) keep up the great work and write more soon!
P. Cythera chapter 2 . 8/27
More... I need more! Love it :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/27
Wow...very interesting so far.
Like how you changed up things. Can't wait to see how this develops :)
Keep up the good work and write more soon!
another wannabe author chapter 11 . 7/27
This is wonderful. Please continue. :)
This story really is awesome and I'm dying to reading more chapters.
So far it seems the realationship between naruto and sasuke is very one-sided. Like naruto is in love with sasuke, but sasuke doesn't love naruto.
Hopefully as the story goes on, sasuke will developing more romantic feelings for naruto. Maybe he might get jealous and possessive at one point ;)
Seriously looking forward to some drama and more hot sex. Update soon please!
hurrurr chapter 11 . 6/5
I really love your writing and this story in particular. I read all the chapters in one sitting because I just couldn't stop. Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm really looking forward to more of this.
This story is freaking awesome!
I'm seriously loving it 3 please make another chapter soon! Pretty please!
Koda chapter 11 . 1/3
I loooove this! Please, if you are still interested, I'd love to read more of your writing! Thank you for sharing! :) 3
falsedfaith691 chapter 11 . 1/2
Ugh i so want to read more of this story its freaking awesome! I hope there is more updates in the near future :)
Torden chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I can only tell you that this fic is practically amazing! Congrats
Sikorka chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I wonder how many years it will take you to finish this fic, 11 chapter from 2008 O.o But I really do hope you will finish, it's one of my favourites. I'm will be rereading when I'm bored ; p. Interesting plot, I looking forward to see what happenes next... Snakes in Sasuke-centric fics are amazing 3 I wonder when Sasuke will meet the rest of Naruto's friends, for now they just hang out in the forest all the time xD And btw it's a bit scary when the most powerful ninja in town who is also the father of your new keeper/forced lover is asking you very seriously if you will have children with him [the lover, I mean] and that's just like two days after you met him xD I wonder if Sasuke's gonna like Anko. I hope so, they have so much in common, even in canon. And I want Sasuke to talk to Ibiki again, and to accept Terra's "invitation" (will that ever happen though xd) and meet his family again. And what's wrong with Itachi in THIS one. Because there's always something wrong with him ; p Just so many things for me to think about...
Vice Fandonna chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
It's interesting and realistic. Different too with this type of power dynamic but I think that's proof of your ability to keep them as IC as your fic can allow. The pace is a bit on the slow side but I think that's more of a reader's impatience more hthan anything else. I like how Sasuke is slowly, oh so slowly, opening up although I wouldn't mind if his opinion of Naruto could at least better a little. Oh and what's with Sakura I'm sensing serious vendetta vibes there.