Reviews for Tamaro
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Lol to the end. Pretty realistic, and I'm so glad you didn't scream, "HUDDY!" in my face like loads of other fics do. .
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
yay for Huddy! Great job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great job. :)

I like their frienship
confusedsarcasm chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
aw. :D

nicely done.

there's so many good things going on in here

but i especially loved the end. although simple and short, it holds so much meaning.

"thanks Greg" to "shut up house" defines their relationship quite well by shooting us a quick glimpse of their 'friendship' only to be knocked down by house's usual sarcasm and bringing us back to some sense of normalcy.

great job.

~confused
a tattered rose chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is an excellantly composed moment in time! Both Cuddy and House are caught *just* outside their comfort zones for what we see on tv, yet still quite within established character. Leaving me, as reader, with a satisfying sense of the tension existing between their personal and professional relationships.

Any criticism I can think of comes down to this one thing: while it's a lovely vignette, it doesn't *resolve* to anything. It's too believable. What have I really learned about Cuddy or House? There are so many ways in which this could become a distinguished piece; from the lacrosse viewing, to Cuddy not-knowing/knowing? about the muscle-death case etc. And yet nothing signifies, and life goes on too complacently, without even a pause to consider a significant occasion.

But here's the thing: It's lovely as is. You don't pile on the description, and there are so many subtle payoffs. Because Cuddy isn't following House's every move, and House is thinking of her (and their past?) even when she isn't. At almost every paragraph you give us just enough to spark the imagination, without forcing us down that path. From House's description of the patient, to Cuddy's eventually acknowledgment of his odd kindness, my imagination is sparked and I'm left, delightfully, wanting to read more from you.
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 1/21/2008

Don't stop there!

I thought it was cute, really I did! I hope you write more. Perfect combo guilt and kindness with a touch of learing. Sounds just like House and Cuddy. Hope there is some more Huddy where that came from! ;) ;)