Reviews for Telling Scorpius
Lexis9712 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
update please, i am hanging on the edge right now
Jk chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is great! you should read the hard times of one rose genevra jean weasley by conscience-artist as well. pretty funny.
martine chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I almost like it. Its romantic, and I like the dream vs reality. All I can think of is it realistic? Sure, maybe Scorpius is naive enough to think that they love each other, and so they will figure it out. But becoming parents at that age is a bad decision. You know that it leads to single parenthood no matter what people say at the time.
miley-o123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I liked ur story :)
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 11/24/2008

I really like this so far, but I do have to say a few things.

First off, I am pro-choice, so I wasn't too sure when I read the beginning, but I love reading teenage pregnancy fics - does that make me a hypocrite?

Secondly, I think Ron would never be that insensitive to his daughter. He might have a temper, but he loves his family and would never act like that toward his daughter in her time of need.

Thirdly, please continue this! I want to know what will happen after this!
DracoProngsluvr chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
you should really make it into a story. i would totally review every chapter
Lady Meropa chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i really like this, but i think you should have played up scorpius's reaction a little more since that was the point of the entire story.
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
awesome. loved it. would love ya to continue. what does draco say. will astoria lose her cool adn that nice sweet fellin i get from her...

im writing a nxt gen story to. its not fully posted yet but would love ya to read.
deedeekiss chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
cool i really like this plz continue!
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
aw really nice! i like the way you have the opposite reactions...
smarty350 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I just quit reading after the little Pro-Life thing at the beginning.

Creative Touch chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This shouldn't be a oneshot. Personally, I think that it should be a whole story. It just opens up a whole world of possibilities. I would do it if I didn't already have 5 stories running at the same time, but that doesn't mean you can't.

Do it. Find other people's reactions... like Draco's for instance. Pan it out - make drama, romance, humour... a story!

Just keep writing for me ]

Lots of Love,

Creative Touch
Anomalous Bibliophagus chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i love random ideas, that's what half my stories are
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
totally lovin this story. It took me like a second to figure out the first time she told Scorpius was like a dream. I was reading it and I was like what? didn't she already tell him? Then I scrolled up and saw she was dreaming. Duh. Really I shouldn't read when I'm tired. lol But I loved that Scorpius supported her in her decision. LOVED that!

calvinty chapter 1 . 1/21/2008