Reviews for Shatterglass
olive embers chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Ooh, dark.

I liked this chapter a lot! I especially like the fact that AURON IS IN IT. HE IS SO MUCH WIN. And yeah, it was dark in a sort of suspenseful way, so I can't wait to see what happens next.

RYDIA AND YUNA. EEGASP! Seriously. They are, like, two of my favourite characters...woot. And Xu. You made Xu meet Auron! That is so much awesomeness in itself.

Your characterisations are to die for. Seriously. It's like the characters kicked you guys off the computer and wrote this themselves. It's realistic, and it has a really good storyline so far. I like the idea you're using with Rinoa being evil-ish, too ... I wanna see where you go with that.

All in all: MASSIVE BUCKET OF WIN! I love this! XD

xoxo olive
Ogro chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Hmm... this chapter was interesting, if a little confusing. Yuna and Rydia got themselves lost, huh? And what happened to them? Did Squall find them? And Rydia saw a flash of steel on Yuna's belt... is this gunner Yuna or summoner Yuna?

So now we saw Xu and Auron. I wonder where or when they are? I'm surprised that you're including minor, non-playable characters like Xu and Ellone. Are you going to include all of the main characters from each game?

Since there's multiple authors writing this chapter, I'm happy to see that because of that this story might not be abandoned (like most X-overs are). I like all of your writing styles, or whoever's the writer, and I can't wait to see more.
Cendri chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Whoacrazy.

That's about all I've got, besides a little glee at seeing Auron, because he's awesome.

Ogro chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Very good, nice cliffhanger. I really like this, as I said. I'm glad Yuna and Terra are coming in so early. Both of them are written very well, too. So I'm guessing this takes place before X-2? Hmm... I wonder how they all got to Ultimecia's Castle. Can't wait for an update!
Ogro chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I really like this story so far. Your characterizations of Rinoa and Ellone are excellent. I like how you bring up past experiences and scenes from the games. You're combining all my favorite final fantasies- I hope you make them work D But, as of chapter 1, I am confident that you can do it. Spectacular attention to detail. I'll go read Chapter 2 now, but when can we expect another update?
olive embers chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
OMFG YUNA IS IN IT! AND WHAT HAS ELLONE DONE? AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO RINOA?

Okay. Sorry. I love Starburst.

But...wow. This story has so much impact, and it's just like one thing after the other. The video suits it so much. It's making me anticipate what's going to come, and exactly what it is Ellone's done. (That girl and her magic. Geez.)

OMFG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS GOOD! YES! The characterisation is good, and the exploration of the relationship between Sorceress and Knight is brilliant. Bucket of win.

xoxo OLIVE
Witcher Co chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
This is going to be intresting. This a new spin on an old premise. Well it seems you are going to be useing charcters from many of the games I suggest unless you already have a plan you should limit the number you use unless you want to kill off some charcters. May I make one request as a reviewer unless you are planing on makeing him a third party (on no ones side) do not put Sephiroth into the mix and if you do decide to make him aid Ultimatcia don't make him uber when he had extra power (he was absorbing lifestream) Cloud and his freinds could take him down sure he would be stronger than any one man/women but if a group came together he would get killed or flee.

Your story is written in an unclear manner and I have trouple distigushing between scean changes. Also I found it hard to difficult to distiguish who Terra was. Well work on that continue.

Witcher Co
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
ah, seifer snark. how i love it.
Verdot chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
JUST WHEN I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER FINALLY YOU UPDATE.

Swet. So far you have all my favorite things. So far!

Verdot chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
O. I'm glad I finally had a chance to read this. Looks interesting thus far!

Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2008