Reviews for Fear of Flying
Avatarlover123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i want another chapter please , continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
ok your cheating zukoXtoph turn out to be TxT but its till pretty touching thoughP
fayfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aww..! XD So cute! X3
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved this! Such a lovely paiting, well-written. :D
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Making friendship with someone you're not comfortable with in your adolescent awkwardness was very entertaining to see in this fic. It kept the two characters in canon while extrapolating their personalities, so as to create this situation. Crack pairing or not I still liked how the possibility was established and reasonably characterized.
TheFailMonster chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
tis very very sweet.

i had never actually thought about what it would be like for Toph to fly with him.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awww so cute! the blind girl and the kid in the wheelchair! and that sounded horribly condescending... Still awesome fic
Kana Kemuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awww! Thats really cute! Ive always loved this pairing ever since i started watching avatar. You did a really nice job on this. Teoph is the best should be couple in avatar in my opinion :) i hope you make your other fanfictions as good as this came out...awesome job!
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw, sweet story! Well-written, and everyone was nicely in-character. Good job!
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 1 . 10/3/2008

Toph and teo are the bomb!
Equify chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very, very cute!
pantherpride1206 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aw, this fic was so sweet! i loved it! toph/teo forever.
KitaxHaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
that was so cute! I am totally a devoted fan to this pairing now! I am so gonna write a fanfic for them now! I'm starting it up! WOOT!
Jaeeton chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ah, that was so cute! I like the way you explained everything, it was very nice. Very well written.
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, I really liked this. It's so hard to find a toph/teo and this was good. I wished there would be more, but this was agreat story. I hope to find more!