Reviews for The Wrath of the Half Blood Prince
Basker chapter 9 . 6/17
I roll my eyes at Severus and his feelings for Lily. She's not exactly a great friend. Who gets chummy with their best friends greatest tormentors?
Yeah, right. Gryffindors had friends from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I believe that.
hisnhers chapter 18 . 3/14
Dear Lord. I wasn't even born when the Moor Murders occurred. I looked it up to understand the reference... now I wish I hadn't... ugh. Regardless, I'm enjoying this fic. I don't normally read Severus/Lily fics, but I do think you've done at great job with their characterizations... is that the right word? Anyway... next chapter! here I go. his
Lily doesn't deserve Snape friendship, what kind of friend dates there friend's bully.
Really Lily? You think your friend going to kill himself and you send someone else to talk to him.
Animekitty47 chapter 86 . 2/1
It was a great story! Congrats on finishing it!
Animekitty47 chapter 39 . 1/28
Snape's answer to Potter at the end of the chapter really did have giggling out loud. You do such a good job with everyone in this story.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 8/30/2016
Not to be rude, but I think Remus Lupin's patronus was a wolf. I know both Severus and Lily were deer, doe to be exact, (this is all over FanFictions and the Internet)
siehjin chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
some nitpicks:
- "stupefy" knocks people out. i don't remember ever reading that a person could get hit by that and still stay conscious.
- James Potter played chaser, not seeker.
Probaithius chapter 88 . 3/15/2016
Excellent story. Very well written, one of the better Sev/Lily au fics.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
you're silly. far too silly to read or give a hoot about. Anticlimactic much?!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
like the use of the always line, but its gotta be renching when its used, dude. if passionately kissing in the rain doesn't immediately follow that confession then it's wasted.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
well this began so strong but youve lost your way for a bit here. are these people nearly adults or are they little kids? you have people dying in one chapter, references to abuse in another, near fatal attacks with gore, and a suicide attempt, but now a hug is cheating and pratfalls are being thrown into the mix... need to sort out your priorities mister. you've got some serious sexual repression if you've killed two men but no one has kissed in a story about romantically involved teenagers.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
that conversation with the brother is the single most silly thing i have read in a while. WELL HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE HUGGING OTHER GIRLS! YOU ARE A DEVIANT SIR! AND I WANT YOU NO WHERE NEAR MY SISTER!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
so... they hugged... and they're sixteen going on seventeen? and this is supposed to be some big betrayal? and you mentioned moving from cuddling to snogging? are you a priest or something? unreal
2,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »