Reviews for The Wrath of the Half Blood Prince
Anonymous chapter 27 . 8/30
Not to be rude, but I think Remus Lupin's patronus was a wolf. I know both Severus and Lily were deer, doe to be exact, (this is all over FanFictions and the Internet)
siehjin chapter 11 . 7/11
some nitpicks:
- "stupefy" knocks people out. i don't remember ever reading that a person could get hit by that and still stay conscious.
- James Potter played chaser, not seeker.
SwishAndFlick24 chapter 88 . 3/15
Excellent story. Very well written, one of the better Sev/Lily au fics.
you're silly. far too silly to read or give a hoot about. Anticlimactic much?!
like the use of the always line, but its gotta be renching when its used, dude. if passionately kissing in the rain doesn't immediately follow that confession then it's wasted.
well this began so strong but youve lost your way for a bit here. are these people nearly adults or are they little kids? you have people dying in one chapter, references to abuse in another, near fatal attacks with gore, and a suicide attempt, but now a hug is cheating and pratfalls are being thrown into the mix... need to sort out your priorities mister. you've got some serious sexual repression if you've killed two men but no one has kissed in a story about romantically involved teenagers.
that conversation with the brother is the single most silly thing i have read in a while. WELL HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE HUGGING OTHER GIRLS! YOU ARE A DEVIANT SIR! AND I WANT YOU NO WHERE NEAR MY SISTER!
so... they hugged... and they're sixteen going on seventeen? and this is supposed to be some big betrayal? and you mentioned moving from cuddling to snogging? are you a priest or something? unreal
what! no invite? damn lily is such a biatch, sevs almost dead because of her and shes disrupting his one source of solace in all this?
god i hate potter. you paint sev in a pretty nice light though, like, too nice. its unbelievable, hes ready to kill himself over lily choosing the git, then a bit later hes like, well if shes happy I'm happy. da fuk?
still bs. ive seen the lets date other people and get to know why we really love each other by... you see i dont really get what the freaking point of it is! why have them be unhappy dating other people when they could be happy with each other? and god damn! wtf does she see in potter anyway? and really? you're about to kill yourself and holy catechism is what holds you back? give me a break!
how could you have severus and lily not have a falling out and still have her leave him for freaking james potter! if this is not fixed...
BlueWater5 chapter 86 . 1/25
Great story! I enjoyed how you brought in the muggle world.
Anastasia Cross chapter 88 . 1/2
This was great! Your knowledge of battle tactics is amazing!
Anastasia Cross chapter 22 . 1/1