Reviews for The Wrath of the Half Blood Prince
Grunt chapter 86 . 7/5
I just couldn't imagine Sev and Lily's life together during a war with no prophecy about Harry or the Boy-Who-Lived whatsoever. Until now. Everything turned out well and I'm extremely delighted on the turn of events. Nice job!
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 6 . 6/25
But portkeys travel along with their passengers. It's a pretty goddamn important plot point in book 4. Why did this one stay there?
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 5 . 6/25
It's really pissing me off that the stunning spell isn't stunning people.
baldewa.nikhil chapter 88 . 6/13
Great fanfic ! Loved it :)
Pls consider writing a sequel when you have free time or you want a break from your original stories.
baldewa.nikhil chapter 35 . 6/12
A kiss on the forehead !? Oh common !
baldewa.nikhil chapter 11 . 6/12
After reading the last chapter and this one im like screw lily , go sarah and snape ! :D
Indra Senin chapter 27 . 5/18
Forehead! Seriously?!
thankstotheauthors chapter 86 . 5/7
Enjoyed your take on Catholic Sev. Thanks for the great story!
thankstotheauthors chapter 28 . 4/23
I love the fact that Lily and Sev actually TALK about the reasons he was getting into dark stuff before, so she could understand the pressures he was under and be a better friend to him instead of just judge him and condemn. That's more like the support a best friend would give than what actually happened in canon.
lairyfight chapter 73 . 2/24
This story is absolutely brilliant! It's got to be one of my favourite Lily/Snape stories on the site:).

Just wanted to point out one small thing though. Tobias referred to Bangladeshi Mill workers in the flashback, which was in 1968. Thing is, we gained Independence against Pakistan in 1971. Before that, Bangladesh wasn't referred to as Bangladesh, it was known as East Pakistan. :)

Besides that, this story is absolutely amazing. You've done a really great job.

-Nadia
Ibskib chapter 26 . 1/3
It seems like the author is allergic to using a spell's real name, and instead sticks to a spell's incantation, which is not the same, for instance it should be The imperius curse, rather than imperio, The Killing Curse instead of Avada Kedavra etc.
Severus should probably also think of a name for his spell
Ibskib chapter 13 . 1/3
she and Snape? Wouldn't Lily call him Sev or Severus in her own mind?
ghfh chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
I know this story is already over, but I can't help commenting that Sev's patronus should be same as Lily's - he loved her almost insanely much at seventeen, too, and his happy memories are all about her. Besides, I don't believe that Lily's patronus was doe just because James had a stag - probably their personalities were just kind of similar. Similar/matching patronuses don't always mean ideal match, by the way.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Glad Sev isn't a loner anymore :)
darkdranzer chapter 88 . 10/4/2014
wow. i really enjoyed reading this story. well written plot and characters.
1,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »