Reviews for The Wrath of the Half Blood Prince
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 21 . 4/8/2021
Now Lily rating: 5.5/10
(plus 2 points for blackmailing to stop attacking Severus. Minus 0.5 point for letting a werewolf bite random passersby at night)
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 20 . 4/7/2021
Now Lily rating: 4/10
(1 for right choice)
Severus rating: 9/10

Lily has really dropped a lot in the eyes of the readers. As you can see Sarah is twice as good :D
Too bad for Sarah, she deserves the best. Lily is still a long way off from Sarah. Evans is mediocre so far with enormous hubris, little empathy, superficial thinking and black and white morals. My condolences to Severus, Lily is still growing and growing to "Allways".

P.S. I was right about Severus. He happily accepted his best friend, who unashamedly became his tormentor's girlfriend. In this way Potter reached the pinnacle of bullying. After all, there is nothing more painful than jealousy. Especially when such a scum was chosen instead of him.
However, it would be foolish to think that he would dare to push her away, he would rather die.
P.P.S. I hope he tells Sarah very gently and does it quickly before rumors get out.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 19 . 4/7/2021
Now Lily rating: 3/10
(2 for realizing, albeit later, how much pain she had caused Severus. And that he had the right to break off his friendship with her for such a betrayal. And also for breaking up Lily with Potter.)
Severus rating: 9/10

I think it's a stupid idea to think that Lily and Severus shouldn't be because Harry Potter isn't born.
Harry Snape or Harry Prince will be born.
James Potter was useless:
- he gave away his cloak
- forgot his wand on the second floor
- trusted not Dumboldore, but Pettigrew, whom he did not consider to be human
- did not consider a plan b

In fact, his happiness was built on Sev's grief and despair, as he obviously made Snape's life a living hell and wanted to break up Lily and Severus. And succeeded in doing so.
This does not remove the blame from Lily for her callousness, pride, and lack of understanding of her friend. And from Sev for his fear of losing his only friends by being all alone for Lily. But a fact is a fact.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 18 . 4/7/2021
-"And he's brave...
4 vs 1

-"I've never really thought of you as a boyfriend"
It had been three months since she found out Severus loved her. And she hadn't even bothered to think about it

Now Lily rating: 1/10
(-1 for It had been three months...)
Severus rating: 9/10
(1 for having the courage to confess your feelings and say "Always". And what he said about the tomato. Lily must know the truth about Potter and his friends)
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 17 . 4/7/2021
-Life's often not fair, he mused. He'd come to the point where he had to choose between Mulciber and Lily and he chose her, only to lose her to the villain Potter.
Great thought.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 16 . 4/7/2021
I'm disappointed in Lily. I don't want that pairing anymore. It's like going to Severus as a back-up airfield, since she's disappointed in Potter. She should have gotten to know Potter better initially, not broken Severus' heart. Without giving Sev a chance.
After James attacked Sev, she should have argued with Potter and analyzed her feelings, as well as the consequences for Severus if she were to date his tormentor.
More and more I wish Severus had said "Mudblood" instead of "Allways" to Lily.

Not surprised by the incident in Hogsmeade

Now Lily rating: 2/10
(0.5 for refusing the gift and insisting that a werewolf outside the cabin could infect a student)
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 15 . 4/7/2021
-"You little ingrate. Sarah was kind to you when Lily blew you off and…"
Nice words

-“Don’t you dare insult Lily,”
Heartless bitch? Let me remind you:
-Just because I chose James doesn't mean that I'm rejecting his friendship, she thought. And Sarah adores him, so he's not alone. If only he didn't love Dark Magic so much.

Now Lily rating: 1.5/10
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 14 . 4/7/2021
“He was so charming, so charismatic, but look at what he was doing!”
She's a real moron if she expects anything different from a man who's been tormenting her best friend for six years.

Like I said, she has fun with Potter, but runs to Sarah's boyfriend to cry. And Snivilus forgives all and gives undeserved comfort.

Now Lily rating: 1.5/10
(-0.5 afford undeserved comfort. She should have thought of her Saint Potter. Potter wouldn't like them hugging)

I feel very sorry for Sarah. The bitch Evans makes her suffer.

Severus had the whole school against him, no wonder he was trying to maintain a relationship with the only Slytherins who weren't trying to mix him up with crap.

Will Lily, like Lupin, stand and watch like she did during the incident at the lake? I mean, a werewolf walks around Hogwarts at night and can easily infect other students
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 13 . 4/7/2021
If only he didn't love Dark Magic so much. Hopefully Sarah will be a good influence and he'll grow up a little bit, just like James has.
WTF...
grow up a little bit, JUST LIKE JAMES HAS
FUCK OFF

The person who needs to grow up and change character is Lily. I hate her.

Now Lily rating: 2/10
(1 point out of them for realizing the obvious thing that Mooney is a werewolf and that she didn't care about her best friend and his words)
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 12 . 4/7/2021
How does she have the nerve to talk so calmly about Potter? Obviously, even if he is dating Sarah, his feelings for Lily are not instantly gone. Obviously, mentioning Potter as her lover must be incredibly painful for Severus. Both from the rejected love and from the fact that his nemesis was chosen.
Inviting Potter to dinner with your parents after only two months of dating him is also very questionable. It would also bring nothing but pain.
The most frustrating thing is that Severus ABSOLUTELY didn't deserve to be bullied like that. When he reciprocated Sara, Lily was already dating Potter.

Honestly, this disregard for Severus' feelings is wild to me. I can't imagine how much she has to do to make up for this damage to be a worthy match for Severus. So far, even Bellatrix is 10 points ahead since she hasn't brought as much pain to him.

The most frustrating thing is that Potter, as always, gets everything easy. Even James' continued torture of Severus had no effect on the whore-Evans favor. Bullying is not the dark arts! I wouldn't be surprised if the bracelet was left intentionally to mark territory.

I really wish the fic had already been written for the Sev/Lily couple instead of Sev/Sarah or Sev/OC.
It's too bad that whatever Lily does, Severus will accept her with puppy dog eyes. Even if Potter leaves her in the street with 3 kids.

I feel sorry for Sarah, as Severus should still understand that talking about Lily is not worth it.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 11 . 4/7/2021
So, she learned the truth that nothing had changed, that Potter continued to enjoy Severus' torment as he had for five years before. And after that, she didn't reject the asshole James, she's perfectly fine with loving such a scum. Her moral convictions don't suffer in the slightest. In fact, I'm shocked that she still considers herself Severus' friend. There's no other word for it than betrayal. I think she's a hypocritical bitch.
Severus has no reason to believe that Lily loves Snape. Sarah never bullied Lily. If Severus had started dating some Greengrass who would bully Lily, for 5 years, then I would understand. Now it's a one-sided betrayal. You either keep your friendship with your best friend, or you break off the relationship and bang with his tormentor. You can't sit on two chairs.

Sarah, on the other hand, is acting like a real friend and girlfriend, she's trying to understand Severus, she cares about him, she shares his is how Lily should have acted. But Evans is too arrogant and superficial. I feel sorry for Severus in canon. A canon Lily like that didn't deserve such devotion and self-sacrifice from him, and certainly didn't deserve the legendary "Allways." The heartless bitch deserves to be tortured along with Potter, as they deserve each other.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 10 . 4/7/2021
Lily understands that he is in pain and can jump off the astronomy tower. But somehow she doesn't realize that it hurts him when she befriends and goes to coffee shops with his tormentor. Obviously, it hurts even if he didn't love her. Well and as noted in the comments, knowing that he might commit suicide, she doesn't go herself, leaving Sarah or Pettigrew with Potter, but sends her friend.

Sarah's confession is not surprising, even if it is not a strong love in this case she thought it important to confess, for otherwise he might die without finding out. Besides, whatever she said might have kept Severus from committing suicide.
You know, I'd rather Severus end up with Sarah. Since so far, Lily has shown herself to be a heartless bitch. Let's not forget that besides current events, she previously believed Potter, not her best friend, about what happened at the Shrieking Shack.

Unfortunately, I've seen very few Lily bashing fics. If you know of any, please advise. Severus deserves more care and understanding, not a superficial girl who sees the world in black and white colors and screams that dark magic is bad.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 7 . 4/7/2021
While Severus is busy with work, Evans is in Hogsmeade eating ice cream with Sev's tormentor. Who bullied him for 5 years, making his life a living hell (60 months) and decided to pause for 2 months.
Everything you need to know about Lily, her morals and empathy. So canonical...
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 20 . 2/18/2021
dammit! THEY're over?! Severus and Sarah would've been my best choice in this story fanficton... too bad, such thing is impossible,

Lily should have been suffer, first, suffers! what in the hell Severus?! you are too afraid to letting the chance slip didn't you? *snickers evilly*

alright... enough for me for now,
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 19 . 2/18/2021
...aaaaaaAAAAAHHH! what about Severus and Sarah?!
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »