Reviews for Feeling So Very
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It's interesting. Good portrayal of emotions.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Well I certainly hope you've never been killed...0o

Anyway, wow. Really really really intense! It pulled me in! I like the imagery and the way you went from hot to cold, and then didn't write the last word. It just stops at "feeling so very..." Woo...that is some good fanfiction right there!

You have some serious writing skills! (I wish I had thought of this...no lie! ')
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*Rereads* *blinks* *rereads again*

My God that's awesome! Especially for one who has never been killed. XD haha. I love it! Dark, and beautifully described.
Spuffan chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Honestly if some random ass personhad just slit my throa for no apparent reason I'd be like, WTF?

LOL

Even though he was a Psychotic Murderer, Ya still gotta love him!
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, very haunting! But I loved it! Brilliant title! I like 'his merciless friends', its just so.. right, somehow! XD Good job!

Elwyndra
Sacrifiction chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow. That's totally dead on. That's exactly how I'd imagine it. Brilliant, favoring.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I really liked this, so dark. You did an amazing job.

And I laughed out loud at your little note at the end "So, I've never been killed".
smashing chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well, I confess I've never been killed either, but I *have* fainted and reading this reminded me of that, so I'll venture to say you did a good job :) Loved the abruptness of the end.