Reviews for Every Day of Forever
professor lazyass chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This story is pretty awesome, so please update soon!
Deletethisaccountsoonplease chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
i must admit that your story so far is really good. i also am anxious to know who is waiting for everyone at the island and where alice and jasper went off too...umm yeah(:
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
ahh finally! Come on hurry up Rosalie! Bella dead? No good
FanFictionWontLetMeDeleteThis chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Great chapter, Rosalie has always been my favorite character and the last bit on how all of them hide the pain was really good, oh and by the way, the part after the ceremony is called the reception ( i think...). Anyway, great story.
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I really like this story...

It's a good idea, and you've written it well... :)
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Great job! And the thing after the wedding is the wedding reception. I think I said that already. Great job! We still have all this other information to do! But this was great!
hallie2 chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
aww, rose :( people should pay more attention to her so that they'll see how much she's hurting..that last part was so angsty, loved it!
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
awesome chapter
macjunkie chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
great so far! Keep going

Macjunkie x
TWD chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
love love more more more more more more
ElisaCollette chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Looking forward to an update!
ElisaCollette chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Intersting start - I too love the character of Rosalie. Although she does things that may be considered rude or unkind, she seems to be in so much pain - it's hard to blame her. Looking forward to reading more!
BloodRedTwilight chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
That is so funny!I love it!Your so good at wrtitting Rosalie's POV.'K Next Chapter!

BloodREdTwilight
BloodRedTwilight chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Ha!Bella's asleep!Even when he has a girl he's the odd man out!'K gotta go to the next chapter!

BloodRedTwilight
BloodRedTwilight chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
AW,that's so made Roses pearsonality perfect.'K Next Chapter Cya!

BloodRedTwilight