Reviews for Trust a Dream
Wolfdance chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
ok i am not one for long oohs and ahas and sappy praise but dayum SNap I liked that ending thats was soo sweet

I like that story thats one to tell my friends about very cool

Wolfie
Slyfox00 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Haha way to go Sachiko! I just love a happy ending. Thanks for writing.
senshixxl chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
whoa..:)) this was quite interesting, you know..:)) before the thing with the computer, I really thought, that their plan was to somehow romantically involve Yuuki with Kashiwagi.. So that he has to cancell the wedding instead of Sachiko..:-P but when I give it a second thought, I dont think, that Yumi would really do such a thing to her brother..XD

I really liked Sachiko telling Tooru about Yumi mooving in..beautiful..:-D WAY TO GO, GIRL!XD Also how Yumis and Sachikos friends are immediately trying to help (Youko not right away, but soon enough, when she saw that Sachiko is serious abou it)..thats the true value of friendhip..:)

Nice, liked it alot :)
clarec97 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I had a good time reading this, but honestly, I can't help laughing. This is really too much for me to stomach. I'm sorry, but I don't mean to be nasty. I love the part about Sachiko gift to Yumi, the way she confess her love but her confrontation with her dad was really funny to me.

Nevertheless, I enjoy reading this story as much as any of you other work. They are great and sadly for me addictive.
reiko08 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
i love how sachiko stood up for her love..i do hope i can do that someday... but wow... that really made me think what im going to do when that time comes...lol..
hanazono chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
woah... you're reAlly good at writing stories about yumi and sachiko. cool! so far, you're my favorite author! hehe. and you having a girlfriend makes my image of you even cooler! - keep up the good work!
Spidey1617 chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
that is a great chapter i would of loved to see her father's face when she said her girlfriend was going to move in
kurakami chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Love how Sachiko gets her own back and defeates her dad with a little help from Yuuki. Great fic!
Arvendell chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I really wanted to kill you after chapter two because I can't sleep last night thinking about it over and over, geez.

What can I say? You're great. Just as Sachiko is great!

Thanks again for a wondeerful fanfic...although I really wanted to read more about Yumi and Sachiko interaction (sniff sniff)
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Owned by the new age; Sachiko’s father expression must had been priceless.

Then again, the thing that scares me the most here is to think that this idea came from Yumi. What does that girl dream or see on TV? More than that; she has Yuki with her to elaborate the plan, defeating the old man on something he wasn’t used to it yet. Touro can be a fearsome business man, but a useless father when it comes to understand his daughter’s wishes. The final blow has to be Sachiko’s statement about her girlfriend’s arrival at their house once she starts Lillian University. Two people can play the same game; she’s an Ogasawara after all.

Well, I have a lot of anime to watch this night/morning, so is better to start now.

True love prevails again.
momoiiey chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
HEY SORRY I DIDNT GET TO REVIEW EARLIER THE COMPUTER AT THE SCHOOL WOULDNT WORK RIGHT! T_T SORRY! I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR NEW CHAPTER IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. I WISH THAT WERE IN THE REAL SHOW TO SEE HER FATHERS FACE WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT HER LOVER IS A GIRL AND NOT A BOY THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! LOL! THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! THANKS! _ _!
yurianimeotaku chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Yumi's little brother comes to her rescue...yea!

Technology, ya gotta love it. Sachiko does.
Azfixiation chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Oh let me tell you how much I love to see Sachiko stand her ground and take the lead. It gets overwhelming to always read about how its such a struggle for her. I love to see that she can be the one to take charge. Can't wait for more.
yurianimeotaku chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Maybe they should arrange for Kashiwagi to get busted by the police in a public men's room like George Michael? After a shocking scandal like that, Sachiko would definitely be off the hook for as long as she played that card.

(taps foot) Please resolve the cliff-hanger soon.
Lalafran chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
OMG i luv it, really such a good story but you're evil for ending it with this cliffhanger . Anyway cant wait for the next chapter, plz update soon