Reviews for 811 Trust Fund Babies
Nicole chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
You're stories are really good and you capture the characters really well. They're mannerism and dialouge resemble the show.

The only characters that are a bit distant from the show is Lorelai and sometimes Luke, but they are still adequte. I would like to see more of Logan and Jess. Will you write about them more? If not you should consider doing so because it considering what they went through with rory in the past it seems as though they wouldn't give her up so quickly. Especially Logan since she denied her proposal so recently. i also love his character and would like so see more a their relationship drama.
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I'm looking forward to finding out more about Nate, particularly his reasoning for turning down the job at the NY Times. Plus I'm excited for Rory's decisions and maybe some new perspectives regarding her professional life. Even though she seems quite happy with where she is right now, her mind still seems to be very set on bigger and better things for herself at the moment.

Oh, and by now I'm leaning towards the Logan/Rory friendship and Nate/Rory let's-see-where-things-are-going angle, except if there's an unexpected twist coming up (namely Logan showing up in Hartford).

I'm also very fond of your portrayal of both Richard and Emily. While he has always been the parent that seemed more willing to admit his past mistakes and take them into consideration for an improved relationship with his daughter, every single step that Emily took forward in her relationship with Lorelai was followed by several steps back. It's good that you're continuing on this path the writers have been building for seven seasons and I'm looking forward to future developments.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008

flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
That's so Lorelai to get an outfit that would make her stand out, lol.

Rory doing research on the un published article about Stars Hollow... interesting what she will read. Uh oh. Zach putting ideas in Luke's head about the in-laws. Wow, what a dinner. Poor Luke hearing what Zach was saying and ends up going on a rant at what Emily said... although I don't blame him. It was a nice comparison of having Lorelai talking to Luke and Richard talking to Emily about what had happened and how both Richard and Lorelai were thinking along the same lines.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Wow. Rory sure did learn a lot about Nate over lunch. His whole family has accomplished a lot in their lives. It was a nice look into who Nate is. Interesting lunch Lorelai and Emily had. Hmm. I thought Luke would react more than he did when Lorelai mentioned the trust fund. Don't know why, but I just thought he would. Aww. First snow fall for them as a married couple. That's cool Nate knows about Stars Hollow and did a piece on it... even if it never did run. Haha Zach broke Lorelai's new mug.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Liked the goodbye at the airport. I really like how you write April and her interactions with everyone. I'm surprised, but I am really liking where this is going with Nate and Rory... if it is going anywhere that is. Hee. Richard learned something from April. Emily and Richard crack me up when it comes to electronics and such. Will be interesting to see what the L's think of Richard and Emily wanting to set up a trust fund. Gotta love Gypsy. Huh. Interesting. Lorelai and Emily spending lunch together, Nate and Rory having lunch together. Should be very interesting.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hilarious when Emily and Richard invite themselves to dinner at Luke and Lorelai's. Should be interesting!
Copperboomer chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
I know, I am bad. I waited until the very last episode to review. I read them all in the last two days if that tells you anything. You do the characters justice and use the back story to your advantage. You keep the characters in their roll and don't take them out of the vision Amy created and you seem to have found your way out of the corner the last seasons writers got them selves into. There are almost no typos and it is clear that you have taken your time with this project. I am awaiting the next installment but know better than to rush the process if quality is expected.

The only things I guess I wonder are these;

When do we get more Taylor? (I realize that this is more of a L&L fic so don't stress just miss the old goat.)

I'm also feeling the need for a plot twist some good old fashioned Gilmore drama, it seems the antagonists have all mended fences. (Not asking for Richard dying, Lorelai getting into an accident or anything else that we have seen in fic land time and time again) just wondering what hump we might have to see our friends through.

Excellent work! Write on!
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Excellent episode!
Like2CUHappy chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
i can't wait for ep.12! update asap
gilmoreintraining chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
i think that somehow richard and emily should also offer to give april a trust fund because then she isn't left out or they could offer to pay for her to go to big expensive schools if she wants anyway good episode update soon
GGjunkie33 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Great episode! I really am enjoying the Nate/Rory scenes, and how well they're getting along now. Good job coming up with this character-how do you come up with new characters?

Also really liked seeing the L/L reactions to Emily and Richard's trust fund stuff...interesting storyline idea there, I can't wait to see where you take the rest of this season! :D
lilienprinzessin chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I think a lot was accomplished. I loved that Lorelai realized that it was mostly her standing between E/R and Rory. And that she doesn't want to repeat these mistakes. Same goes for E/R. I really like that they learn from their past. I still think they should go ahead with the trust fund, cause after all the kid doesn't even have to know about it and won't have access before turning 25 (I guess) and you never know what happens. But they should step back from interfering in everyday life and just enjoy being grandparents. I wonder if Emily and Luke will have a talk about in-laws in the future. Thanks for writing!
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I'm glad Luke defended himself finally to Emily. Although he acted a little bit like Lorelai and, surprisingly, Lorelai acted as a mediator. Thank God Rory got that piece! I really wished you shared a little bit of it with us, but I loved this story even without it! Awesome job!

Can't wait for the next episode!
delen2000 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Oh please don't have Rory use Nate. I don't like that. I always thought that was the bases of the Logan thing, that she needed an apartment and some money and Logan was interesting and willing. I would like to see Rory grow and not digress. Other than that I love this series.