Reviews for When Did I Become a Soap Opera?
Diana chapter 15 . 1/23
The story is great but the "peoples" thing is really bodering me... People is plural... it doesn't need an "s"
Maxsunny chapter 34 . 7/1/2013
Yay! It took me like three days to read, but I luved it! Great job! :))
StylePrincess88 chapter 34 . 3/13/2013
Sooo this story was lije awesome :DD seriously i sarted yesterday and finished today :)) somehow your story had me hooked so yh :)) really good story.. i like how you made everything link back to yuki but i felz like the part with shinos brother was just kinda put in there for readers to figure out alone... like you just needed some link and put it in there for the relationship between shino and yuki to have a purpose.. you know what i mean? And the relatuon beteeen the two could have been shown to the reader earlier so we could get a hint at least :) Apart from that everything else was perfect :D loved it 3
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 34 . 3/11/2013
that was great :)
MikiTatsuya chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I don't know if I posted a response to this. If I already did, I apologize!
I've been looking for this for a while. I read it a long time ago, but I really love it, and I think it's just fantastic! ;s; I didn't even consider ShikaKiba as a ship until this fanfiction and now it's like my favorite ship ever
so
rebecca chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
Oh, I have an AP US history test tomorrow and I really shouldn't have read this ... but it's really good!
OshieteOY chapter 34 . 8/14/2012
Sometimes writers put way too much stock in the troublesome, meddling, irresponsible female character. But whatever, I got to the end somehow.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/30/2012
I know you have had this story written for a couple of years now so this comment may seem a little late but this is actually the second time I have read this story and I still absolutely love it. It would be awesome if you re-wrote it but in Kiba's POV. Just a thought there :)
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 34 . 12/25/2011
wooooooooooooooo _ awesome story. but wasnt really sensing shika's intelligence. also i was a bit confused about yuki at the end. was she trying to help him at the end? keep it up _
sapphire495 chapter 34 . 11/21/2011
great story, loved it:)
Incondite Assembly chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
I just read this story from start to finish and all I can say is that it was great. The characters were believable and unique and the romance was very delayed (which I like much more than a romance starting in the first chapter - I actually hate that). I was a little disappointed with the last chapter, not because it was bad, but because it was over (

I'll be taking a look at some of your other work, for sure!
Serra Uchiha chapter 34 . 5/2/2011
You should write about how sasuke and naruto got together, and let shika be with Kiba 333 ... write a little bit more 3 3 It doesnt need to be tooooooo long -.-
Delmo chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Haku is a guy, no doubt.. :)
le person loves 3 chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
after googleing it haku is a boy why i don't know probably beuse they said so because he looks and sounds like a girl he is just ridicules
PandaFox17 chapter 34 . 1/29/2011