Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Idhwen chapter 48 . 8/7/2020
excuse me...yes...you stole my heart. I would very much like to have it back now.
Thank you.
Lilo2654 chapter 48 . 7/27/2020
Wow. This was fascinating and incredibly well written. Great job!
Batty Dings chapter 48 . 7/24/2020
I'm not sure what's not to love about this story. I don't think a person can call themselves a Phan and not be a little okay with kidnapping, it IS in the original tale after all.
Somehow you really give Erik a charming and humorous voice. His little detours, and tangents give this work a more conversational quality.
His reasons while being totally bizarre, are laid out in a way that's endearing. Sure, he's a little unhinged, but hey, his heart is in the right place yeah?
I really thought the reasons for sleeping in a coffin were soundly crafted too. You've managed to add a new element to the lore of his back story.
My favorite moment was when Erik ensures that his new bride that he isn't actually dead.

All and all a good tale, as is all of your other works!
cliffsidewisterias chapter 48 . 6/22/2020
Hmmm. This feels more like an ominous ending. I feel like they deluded themselves to a point where they can freely love? each other. At least they believe they are. And having it on Erik’s POV just amplifies the creep factor. Well at least Christine feels like she’s relatively safe and honestly in this story, that’s the best I could hope for. Thanks for writing this I thoroughly enjoyed it :D
cliffsidewisterias chapter 40 . 6/22/2020
IIIII, am kinda scared where this is going like I want to take a peek at the ending but I don't wanna spoil myself sjsjsjsjs
cliffsidewisterias chapter 24 . 6/21/2020
Why does Erik have to be funny even when he does crazy shit I don't know whether to laugh or hit him. Also #GiveChristineDaaeABreak.
cliffsidewisterias chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
Okay so 20 chapters in and I am enjoying the perspective from Erik. It's utterly unreliable and deranged. He's a terrifying stalker but I love how he tries to justify it... or even makes sense of it I find it highly entertaining.
phantomerik1113 chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
“I’m not actually dead, you know” LOVE IT! This is the Erik persona I adore.
catcorsair chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Oh yes. Finally some darkphic. I love where this is going, and the opening chapter sets the tone so effectively. I'm excited for this one!
800339173 chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
Happy about the happy ending but it’s a little fluffy for my tastes. Awesome story though. Loved it’
800339173 chapter 37 . 4/3/2019
Oof. That’s heartbreaking.
800339173 chapter 33 . 4/3/2019
You’re an amazing writer. Beyond the content which is amazing, your writing is awesome. I’m not so great at describing things myself, but your writing reminds me of like ink on white paper? It’s so like clean cut but it’s still expressive. That’s the best I can explain it lol, but it’s amazing.
800339173 chapter 32 . 4/3/2019
Love this Erik so much. He’s perfectly insane.
800339173 chapter 21 . 4/3/2019
Wow Erik is so twisted. I love this.
800339173 chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
This is quickly becoming one of the best fanfics I’ve read. So good.