Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
phantomerik1113 chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
“I’m not actually dead, you know” LOVE IT! This is the Erik persona I adore.
catcorsair chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Oh yes. Finally some darkphic. I love where this is going, and the opening chapter sets the tone so effectively. I'm excited for this one!
800339173 chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
Happy about the happy ending but it’s a little fluffy for my tastes. Awesome story though. Loved it’
800339173 chapter 37 . 4/3/2019
Oof. That’s heartbreaking.
800339173 chapter 33 . 4/3/2019
You’re an amazing writer. Beyond the content which is amazing, your writing is awesome. I’m not so great at describing things myself, but your writing reminds me of like ink on white paper? It’s so like clean cut but it’s still expressive. That’s the best I can explain it lol, but it’s amazing.
800339173 chapter 32 . 4/3/2019
Love this Erik so much. He’s perfectly insane.
800339173 chapter 21 . 4/3/2019
Wow Erik is so twisted. I love this.
800339173 chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
This is quickly becoming one of the best fanfics I’ve read. So good.
mlle. fantome chapter 48 . 8/13/2018
so obviously i lied to myself about not reading further
this was...a wild ride
idk how i feel abt any of this but it was engaging to read and im glad christine and erik are both happy at least and that her spark has come back
anyway. regardless of my personal feelings, im glad they're happy.
mlle. fantome chapter 13 . 8/12/2018
ERIK YOU FUCKING IDIOT AND ALSO YOU FUCKING CREEP WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GET AWAY FROM CHRISTINE HOLY SHIT
MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T FUCKING ISOLATED HER AND ALSO ABANDONED HER SHE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO TURN TO ANOTHER SOURCE OF EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
ALSO YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND I DESPISE YOU WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE NOT EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE YOU'RE JUST CREEPY AND POSSESSIVE WHAT HNFMMNMDF
mlle. fantome chapter 8 . 8/12/2018
me: reads "when she was sixteen [i fell in love with her]"
me: it's okay, gravity01 has already clarified that they haven't the same mindset now as they did in 2008, it's cool

truth be told as much as your writing draws me in im a little apprehensive of the ending i have no idea what to expect and it makes me nervous i dont like things that end in misery but i gotta know what happens
Guest chapter 48 . 5/13/2018
To put it simply, I absolutely loved this, is made me smile, startled me and made me cry... beautifuly writen.
Resder chapter 41 . 2/18/2018
Whoa a finger?! That's so creepy! How does it feel to put on such a twisted macabre mind when you wrote it? You've really delved into Erik's psychology like no one else. Bravo!
Reader chapter 40 . 2/18/2018
I love your Nadir. Some writers dumbs down this character unfairly to glorify Erik, and I can never understand that. He is the single trusted person to Erik, the man must have some merits to earn such honour. Your Nadir is subtly done and he's lovely!
Reader chapter 48 . 2/18/2018
Whoa how delicious is that ending! This story is definitely on the top of my Leroux Erik list. I'm going to binge read all your stories now. Thanks for sharing your talent!
885 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »