Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Riene chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
This is a very interesting retelling of the story. You've made him steadily more obsessive. I'd like to see some scenes from Christine's POV, and I'm sad that Mrs. Valerius let her other foster kids go. I'm looking forward to see how this develops over the next several chapters.
AroonCat chapter 48 . 4/25/2016
I love this story! Its so well written 3 it was like i was really there, in a room with Erik, listening to his story :) Thank you for these wonderful 48 chapters!
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
You capture the characters wonderfully!
E.M.K.81 chapter 48 . 10/3/2015
Great story.
It is nice to read Erik's point of view. Your Erik is really a crazy stalker - and Christine is finally victim of the Stockholm syndrome to a degree where they can function together.
Reading this felt uncomfortable like interviewing a convicted serial killer in a high security prison. Or maybe talking with a defendant to work out the best strategy for the court trial he has to face.
I really liked your modern-day-Phantom story.
powerandcontrol chapter 48 . 6/7/2015
...i honestly didn't expect this. first, i thought it's gonna be really, really twisted and dark and i'm going to curse a lot, maybe cry a little. that it's going to end like the book. but then i figured, i'll have a lot of fun in the way. (really, your portrayal of erik is brilliant! and i absolutely loved the 'storytelling' feeling. i was giggling every 5 mins.) and then i was like 'wtf'. for the rest of the story. ...i don't really know how to place the ending, though i ship e/c. but it was really an interesting and fun read anyway! thank you 3
Christineoftheopera chapter 48 . 5/22/2015
Awwwww that was beautiful! I just read the entire thing without getting up out of this chair and it's really late and I think I might pass out from exhaustion! It was REALLY good
PlatinumBeLLe chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Wow!that was great :) you have got me hooked so i will continue to read on...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
If she loved him she would come back
russomaha chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Yesterday I was watching Transcendence with Johnny Depp, and all I could think was your phrase 'Erik's everywhere' from Chapter 4. If you watched the movie, you'll know what I mean.
russomaha chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
One of the readers, who follows this story in Russian, said that it had very unusual structure - quote "3D-like" - as if written not by one, but by two different people. Asked, if it was the effect of my translation. I told her that it was all yours and recommended to try reading the story in English. This really is one unique piece. It's a joy to work with it (though a pain too - oh, the size!)
russomaha chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
Oh, I love your Erik! Well, I loved the Erik character to start with, but your Erik is so THOROUGHLY insane, it's irresistibly charming.
russomaha chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
"Baby, I was born this way..." Too bad Lady Gaga didn't recreate Eric's visage in that video of hers.
bellawu chapter 48 . 10/16/2014
thank you for writing this amazing story and also for giving it sweet ending :) my first journey in PoTo ff has been wonderful. im sure i will looking out for more stories to read. im going to add you on my fav author :)
bellawu chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
this chapter made me smile. i love what nadir told erik about what christine said. if only my phone not this difficult i could copy paste my fav line in here. and i cant open ffn from ipad because my goverment forbid to open ffn :(
bellawu chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
oh noooo he let her go... i know its for the best but im sad she left him
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »