Reviews for The Craven
Morgan Kayleigh chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Brilliant! Love it so much. You're beautiful!
Loveless Red chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That. Was. Amazing! seriously i loved it :D not just this but all of your stories. Keep it up because i believe you set the standard for good fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I was looking at the ad and I thought it said "Fast and Affordable student loans are only two dicks away!" FAIL! Good parody by the way.
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Love Love Love Love Love it! You my friend are Awesome!
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"Quoth the Batman - Nevermore."

I don't know why, but that sentence just makes me laugh. :D
Leonca chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is one of the most awesome feats of poetry I have ever read. Poe’s style is complex, so I’m not sure how I could help by critiquing your rendition, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It gave me a good laugh as well.
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is brilliant! Choosing Crane to be the narrator of Poe's poem is a really good idea. I think they are sort of similar, for some peculiar reason. Also, you maintaned the rhyme and the story was really wonderful and clear to read. I think Poe would be proud.
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
You are a GENIUS! XD That was awesome! And I should've seen it coming, but the Quoth the Batman, "Nevermore" was awesome and hilarious! XD Wonderful job. All the clever rhyming and flow was brilliant.
Me Hurrah chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Sheer Brilliance.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahaha well done!

Dr. Crane is an excellent choice for an homage to Poe. They have the same spooky, misunderstood je-ne-sais-quoi. Great writing!
MadiMalice13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Amazing! I love Batman and Poe 3

I think you just might be my new favorite person. XD
Toccata chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Snaps for you! Haha, that was pretty excellent. It made me lol. Must have been tricky to fit into Poe's style. Kudos for a job well done!
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great job! You used some nice rhymes, and the rythm worked well, and the quotes sounded like actual dialouge instead of weird poem-speak (for the most part).
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
When I think of parodies, my mind usually strays to "silliness". This, however, was nothing of the sort. It had a lovely haunted feel to it, very much like the original poem. I would love to see this animated, or made as a small comic. Like...either a filler or as a bonus comic. I recomend trying to get in contact with DC, and persuading them to use it. (If you have to threaten them, then so be it)
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
OH this is fucking fantastic. I am speechless.